BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
e.l.f. Sculpting Face Brush
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
Ashleigh D.
Gary, IN
Love love love . A great brush . Very affordable and can be found any where . I love these brushes . I would recommend buying if you’re cheap like me and you’re looking for good brushes these are it !
Keyonna L.
baltimore
I used this brush for contouring. It is good for started the country, but you need to eventually go back and blend it out some because the line is too harsh. However, it does make it easier for the bottom half of your cheek contour.
Madi A.
Orland Park
This gave me a harsh contour and it didn’t do that great of a job at blending out. It made my skin look patchy and made my contour look like a thick line. It is very cost effective, but I think there is room for improvement in this product.
dayanna c.
Everett, MA
Use this for my makeup almost every day!! feels good on the skin and blends very well, i use it for both dry and liquid products and it always comes out good!! Very cheap brush but works greatly!
Annie M.
New Jersey, USA
I love this brush for contouring. It gives me the precision that need and I never mess up with it but I do wish the brush was just a teeny bit more bigger but other than that its an A+ for me.
AC C.
I love this for contour! Really really dense, so the product can really show up on the skin, the only thing is that “harsh line” isn’t always easy to blend out, so it’s better to use it with a bronzer that’s not very dark.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
When I first saw this brush on Elf's website I ordered two because I knew this would be replacing my higher end brush for daily contouring use. Its easier to replace these for the cost than the more expensive one, and these have actually worked out pretty fantastic. These are practical and easy to clean. And for what they cost even if they only last a few month its okay. So far they are working just fine, one of two brushes is kind of with the hairs all bent out of shape but its okay because she still contouring her magic.
Courtney C.
Troy, OH
I am new to the world of contouring, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I feel like this brush is super easy to use and gives me the result I was looking for, plus it’s very affordable!
melissa m.
los angeles
Works really well for contouring, love it! Extremely amazing price and a great value. Super easy to use and love the way it glides on the skin. Can be purchased at a drugstore or the actual elf store too.
Keonna B.
Saint Louis, MO
It’s inexpensive and applies product well. The only issue i had was that the handle would get loose and jiggle which was annoying. Other than that i would probably buy again.
Rebecca G.
New York
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?