BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
e.l.f. Sculpting Face Brush
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
Kelly B.
Estes Park
Great brush! Even application each time I use it. I contour my cheeks and chin with this brush. It came eith a set and I liked it so much I added to my professional kit. It hasnt lost one bristle and feels as sturdy as when it came out the box. Great price.
Cindy M.
Midvale, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
The bristles on this brush are SUPEEEEER soft, I love it. But as far as what this brush can do, it really just does what it’s meant to, which is contouring! Blends out okay, but unless you blend out, you’re left with a harsh line that needs to be buffed out
Cristal G.
fairfield
Great, cheap alternative to high end make up brushes. Will get the job done just need to know how to work it. Might take you a bit longer to perfect your make up for first time users but awesome once you get a hang of it and you’ll save yourself money.
Kayla R.
I love ELF brushes in general, but this brush blends any powder makeup flawlessly. The price is amazing for such a good quality product. I use this everyday and I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Brianna G.
This blends my contour and highlight very well this doesn’t remove the contour like other brushes and is very adorable and it is easy to clean. I’ve had this brush for years and haven’t had any problems with it
Sc 👻.
Los Angeles
It’s Very Soft I Use It For Different items. It’s Not Harsh Like Other Brushes , I Bought It At The Elf Store . At Culver a city Mall , I Use At least 2 times A Week Depending On The Make Up . I Would Recommend.
Serenity H.
Stockton
It isn’t the most soft brush or most amazing brush but for the price it knocks other brands out of the game. I’ve never had a problem using this brush and it works wonders for cream concealers and cream contours.
Kimberley S.
Conroe, TX
It is a sturdy brush and I use for my contour. I recommend it for the good use and also because it's affordable. I mostly use powder contour or bronzer when using . The brush doesn't leave any bad streaks and I would definitely buy it again
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I like this brush, doesn’t stay with much product. Easy to use, blends product well. I use it almost every day, and looks and feels like new after every wash. Found this brush at Walmart, I would totally re-buy.
Ashleigh D.
Gary, IN
Love love love . A great brush . Very affordable and can be found any where . I love these brushes . I would recommend buying if you’re cheap like me and you’re looking for good brushes these are it !
Rebecca G.
New York
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?