BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
e.l.f. Sculpting Face Brush
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
Jackie M.
Indiana, PA
I honestly didn't love this brush, mainly because I do not ever see a use for it. It is rather stiff and although it seems to be made just fine, I don't ever find myself needing it, therefore this isn't a brush that I ever find myself reaching for, although I do love some of the other brushes in this line.
Adrienne V.
Henryetta
I really only use this brush when I’m contouring my cheeks. The angle of the brush makes it to where the powder or cream doesn’t go everything but where it’s being applied. Only bad thing is that it doesn’t pick up a lot of powder if that’s what you’re using. I have to apply a few layers before I really start to see some color.
Jazzmin F.
Memphis, TN
My little genius brush lol it’s amazing I toss it in my purse I like that the bristles aren’t to hard and I get great coverage with it and it’s like my makeup is flawless when using it. Great for the price I have a lot of items from elf they never disappoint me
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Blends out my cream bronzer and contour very smoothly and flawlessly. Easy to clean. I love the shape for contour and bronzing, the little dip makes it easy to evenly hug the curves of my face and its narrow width means the color stays right where I want it.
sydney m.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love this brush. I don't use it as often for contour now that I have the elf blurring brush, but I think it is the best brush for contouring your jaw line for a more sculpted look. It is soft and high quality for the elf price. Not a must have but definitely worth the money
Samantha S.
Lake Wylie, SC
Okay so I want to like this brush. It's really great at applying bronzer to the exact right point on your face, however you need another brush to really blend it out. It's very soft and nice for the price point.
Jessica C.
Philadelphia, PA
My everyday bronzer brush. Affordable, does the trick, and works very well. I like it more than the brush that comes with the hoola bronzer because it’s a little more stiff, thus easier to control. Definitely recommend for those who would like an affordable brush that does the trick.
holly K.
Nancy, KY
Love this brush works very well covers great great for contouring or to even for foundation application on areas some brushes can't get to as well very durable and soft definitely recommend plus it's super affordable which is always a plus
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando, FL
This brush is incredible is nice soft and smooth my skin type is oily and I feel that this brush blends really well and it makes it easy to contour and to sculpt is a great brush and I would buy it again the price is pretty amazing too
Angel B.
Rocky Mount
This brush has super dense bristles and is great for cream or liquid products. I do find it a tad stiff for my personal preference, but it’s a good quality and price.
Rebecca G.
New York
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?