BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
e.l.f. Sculpting Face Brush
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
Sehar Q.
VERY AFFORDABLE!!! It contours well however it can take a while for the contour to blend other than that it is very effective and I would buy again because the price is amazing and it gets the job done!
Jessica D.
Katy
This brush is very soft like the others! It sculpts my face very well and digs in where I want it to be. It’s easy to use and the brush bristles don’t shed off! Elf products don’t disappoint me!
Samantha R.
So I got this free brush with my purchase at ulta. I have one already and I really enjoyed it. So I will be gifting this one to my mom hoping she likes it as well.
Brittany M.
Fairview Park
Purchased at: Target
I love using this brush to help with light contouring on my face. I don’t do full makeup every day, but when I do, this brush is very helpful. these brushes are always a great value
Gentry C.
Brodhead, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush is fantastic for contour! I love it and how well it forms the product to my face. It also is a decent price which makes it even better! Would recommend!
Savannah W.
Lancaster, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this brush daily to contour my cheeks! I only paid $6 for it at Walmart too! I have more dry skin and sometimes using a brush can be difficult blending out products but this works out great!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This is a great brush for contouring beginners! The bristles are short and dense so pressing it into the powder and gliding it on your face gives you incredible control over the amount of product you use. The curve of the head hugs your cheek bones well but the corners provide precision for carving our cheekbones and adding depth. As long as you don't go crazy and swirl this brush in powder (this is not designed for that) you can make something as inexpensive as this  staple tool in your daily look so it's well worth the buy.
Tyshawnta L.
Pensacola , FL
This is of their more high in brush and I can definitely tell why! Incredibly soft and easy to use! I have oily dry combination skin and this brush is great for that. Great value brush to have and a big plus is that it’s not pricey at all. Definitely adding this brush to my collection again!
Katya M.
USA
I'm a contour freak! And I've tried many sculpting brushes..which have all been great brushes. BUT I find myself reaching for this one more then any other svultong brushes. Reason being is because it's extremely precise and gives a sharp contour right Where I want it. You can blend with this brush too but I prefer a more fluffier brush to blend instead.
Amanda W.
Grant
This is by far my favorite brush of all times!!!! I use it for my dark contouring ( hate mixing light and dark on the same brush ) I need to find more for my light contouring and my blush!!! I have literally glued this brush together several times but I can not live without it!!!!! It is perfect in every way!!!!! A definite must have!!!!
Rebecca G.
New York
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?