BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
e.l.f. Sculpting Face Brush
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
Sylvia A.
Hinesville
This makes such an amazing contouring brush! I use it every time for contouring and it really helps me blend it out so well. It’s very soft and the shape of it really suits the shape of your face. It’s also very affordable!
lilkoko (.
Albany
This is my favorite contour brush. It’s very affordable but it does nice job. I use a powder contour with this brush and scalp my cheeks using the angle of this brush. I definitely recommend this brush if you are looking for an affordable contour brush.
Angela S.
Greenfield, OH
While I like this
brush, it’s not a brush I would use on its own. I do like how precise it is,
but it’s not good for blending. I do like the shape and how easy it is to handle
and clean. It’s also a sturdy brush
Sarah D.
Little Rock, AR
Super soft brush. Typically use for final touches of contour. I use it almost every day. Purchased from Walgreens and would buy it again, it’s a great value since brushes are so costly. Highly recommend!
Janet L.
Modesto, CA
Makes my countour and bronzing ob the cheeks stand out more . Easy to work with you simply just draw the contour areas you can find these almost at any store or pharmacy store for a great price under $5!
Olivia C.
Anthem, AZ
I use this brush on the daily! It really does its job of sculpting my face and doesn’t smear the product around on my face. You will need to clean it once a week, it does collect product pretty quickly
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Yasss honey you better work it lol. one of my favorite drugstore chisel brushes. I love the way it blends on my face when I'm contouring and it's only $3-$6 so why wouldn't anyone want to purchase this brush!
Nikki 🍍.
Love this for cream contour! The shape of the brush really help to achieve that sculpted, carved out look. The value is great too! Elf brushes may be cheap, but you get high quality brushes.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
A nice brush for the price ($3). It’s very good for an outline on contouring, but it’s much easier to blend it out with another brush, preferably one that is fluffier and not as dense as this one.
Carrie G.
Great brush for contouring and sculpting. I use this brush almost every day. I have normal to dry skin. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It’s a great value for the price and will purchase again.
Rebecca G.
New York
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?