BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
e.l.f. Sculpting Face Brush
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
Brenda B.
Fresno
The sculpting face brush was very dense and stiff which made it hard to work with. However, the prices on these brushes are amazing! I use this brush mainly to blend out cream contour and it works perfectly!
Sarah D.
Birmingham
This brush does its job so well! It feels so great on my face and applies the makeup evenly. It cleans easily too! I use it for powder and blush because I love it so much. This brand knows how to do brushes!
Katherine V.
I don’t really use this specific brush for contour. In fact, I use it to carve out my contour if it gets too messy. I’ve also used it to bake under my eyes, my nose, and my cheeks. It packs a punch of powder, because it is a nice dense brush. Although it’s dense, it definitely does not prickle your face or irritate it, when your packing on the setting powder.
Dayana B.
Orangeburg
I honestly loved the brush. It was very soft, and it blend my contor really good. The only dosn side about this brush which, ive noticed with most elf brushes is that the brush comes apart. And in noticed that after a while the hair on the brush would come off too. I recommend if you are a struggling college student like me, trying to ball on a budget.
Danielle B.
Great brush.  The bristles are soft and non-irritating which is a big deal for me since I have super sensitive skin.   Works well with a variety of foundations, and gives a smooth application.   At such a great price, it is definitely a product to own.
Kayla B.
katy texas
I like this brush a lot I does really great , it’s super soft and really affordable (8$) it does really well with my contour, and it’s gray for highlighting too! I use it for powder as well and the shape of it gets to every area on my face that I normally have a herd time reaching when baking my face !I love this
Stacey S.
Dysart
This brush does an OK job. I have noticed that the bristles fall out fairly easy. I purchased it at target. I would say it works fairly similar to my other brushes.  It is fairly soft to the skin and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Nicole C.
Las Vegas, NV
Grabbed this brush at an Old Navy while on a trip. I feel like for the price it was sufficient in getting the job done but had I been given options I would have most likely purchased a different brand. The brushes are a bit stiff and it's not the first tool I grab for the job.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
I’m sorry I got this as a gift after purchasing a certain price at elf but I did not enjoy it. It’s stiff as hell . I tried to contour and it the results came out looking like a line like those free brushes from products under the mirrors
Alexandria L.
tempe
I love this brush, it is my go to brush when I really need to cut my contouring strong. It also helps blend the product. This is a really great brush for a really cheap price. I would highly recommend it for beginners.
Rebecca G.
New York
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?