BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
e.l.f. Sculpting Face Brush
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much
Renee B.
Prince rupert, BC
Loved this brush, for the price the quality was good. Unfortunately fell apart after a few washes. Would buy again
Kerleesa A.
Really great love the texture the application so amazing blends welll cost is fine love using it really really do
amon B.
Landriano
I really love these elf brushes especially this one , it's perfect for contouring it's soft and very useful
Kelsey O.
Ipswich
Such a good contour brush, smooth applications and leaves and effortless finish. Good value for money too.
Michelle R.
I hope use it this product i really need this because i dont have face brush i recommend is effective
Trinity
I love every single elf brush! my holy grail brush sets, cruelty free and great quality!
Jassi
Purchased at: Walmart
Use this almost everyday , no complaints, applies the makeup great. I love elf products
Rebecca G.
New York
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?