BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
e.l.f. Sculpting Face Brush
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
rae a.
CINCINNATI, OH
Purchased at: Target
I did not like this brush at all. I do not think it applied evenly or well. It was hard on my face. It trapped a lot of the foundation into the brush also.
Sloane S.
Kansas City
Purchased at: CVS
This brush works for specific face shapes only. If you have small cheeks and precise cheekbones and this will work for you but I don’t have that and it doesn’t work very well. I do like the concept of the brush but it doesn’t work for me
Rebecca B.
Sydney NSW
I always use this brush as a highlighter brush and sometimes for contour, it applies the highlighter super evenly and allows the highlighter to really pop. Its also a perfect blending brush for contour and allows the application to look super natural. Also super cheap and pretty/simple packaging. Would defiantly recommend.
Sam D.
Great tool for both cream and powder products! You can blend product out with this brush, but I prefer using a separate powder brush because it diffuses the makeup better into the skin. For the price, this is a great brush.
Kelsey P.
Slocan
This brush is so soft! The shape of it works great to get right in the cheek bone. I bought it online, it’s cheap and good quality. It is so easy to use and I was very impressed. Definitely recommend it!
Aurelie O.
I really like this brush. It is affordable and soo soft! Applies really well to powder and liquid bronzer and it’s for all type of skin. I use it for my everyday makeup look and i really recommend it. Also, I bought it at Walmart and there’s a big section for all type of elf’s brushes
Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
💗🎀💗
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great brush for bronzing blush and contour. all the elf brushes are super great quality and soo cheap. i definetly recommend all elf brushes, there one of the best ones on the market💞 11 out of 10🤪
Charlie D.
Gilbert Road, Chichester
This brush has no shedding and is very soft but compact so it creates perfect contour on the face. It packs the product without making it cakey or muddy. It’s an affordable brush and is a great dupe for higher end brushes.
Cedar A.
Malaga
I used this brush for my hoola by benefit bronzer and it worked amazingly. It’s very cheap and affordable and I really like the brush fibres.

The only thing I don’t like is that it took a bit longer than normal to blend the bronzer out but apart from that it’s fine. I recommend this brush.
Rebecca G.
New York
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?