BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
e.l.f. Sculpting Face Brush
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
Influenster M.
I haven't used this brush and I don't know how I would like it but the price is a little bit to high for the brush
Samantha O.
Cheboygan
Love how these brushes dont hold extra makeup and blend really well. Easy to clean and stored nicely for travel.
Chasidy C.
This is one of the best brushes. They are very very in-expensive. It works just like all of the high end brands
Arianna F.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely amazing! Elf is one of my favorite products to use! If you haven't tried it you need to! Love it!!
Kaity H.
Lakewood, CO
Works well for contouring, but you really need to tap this brush to let some product go. Then blend a tonnn.
m a.
This is a great brush for contouring and shaping the face!! It's very soft and works very well!! I love it!!
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
El precio me encanta! Me encanta usarla para remarcar mi contorno de mejillas y la verdad se trabaja muy bien
McKenna B.
Love this brand and this product. Use it all the time. Definitely worth buying especially for a cheap price!
Paula M.
Casselberry , FL
OMG es la mejor brocha para tus maquillajes, ya sea para aplicarte el blush, contornos o la mismisima base
Gabrielle K.
Salem
Great for highlighting and contour to shape your face. Really helps show off your facial features you want.
Rebecca G.
New York
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?