BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
e.l.f. Sculpting Face Brush
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
Leigh W.
Silverhill, AL
Great for the price. Hairs are soft and don't fall out easy. Make up goes on nice and smooth when using these brushes.
Kara A.
Ashland , KY
I love using this brush!! I love how everything I use this brush for goes on smooth and doesn’t leave it looking clumpy
Elena E.
Love, love this brush it blends beautifully, affordable would recommend this brush. I get this brushes from Walmart.
Jennifer M.
I use it to apply contour and it works good on my face. The hairs do fall out sometimes but overall its a good brush
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
Elf brushes in general are amazing. They are cheaper but good quality. Of course some fall out but it’s still amazing
Ashley C.
Absolutely love the brush very cheap and affordable and very easy to clean an use. Very gentle on skin very durable.
Alli h.
Pickerington
Came in a kit I got and it works very nice, also the brush has a nice texture that I can appreciate. Would buy again
Megan S.
I only use this brush for my bronzer. It is perfect for contouring the cheekbones. It is so soft and applies so well!
Sofia L.
Minneapolis, MN
It’s a good, sturdy, easy to use brush. I don’t use it often but if I needed to use it, I know I could count on it.
Ainzlee S.
Lake Placid
Contour has never looked better. I'm so happy with this product I use it all the time for contour. Will buy again!
Rebecca G.
New York
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?