BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The contoured and curved shape of this brush hugs the face to help expertly sculpt and blend product, contour cheekbones, define the nose, and minimize the look of jawline definition for precision application. This brush is ideal with foundation but also works perfectly with a variety of formulas including powders, liquids, and creams.

HOW TO USE

Swirl Brush Over Contouring Product And Blend Onto Skin Using Back And Forth Motions. Start At The Center Of The Face And Work Outwards For A More Even Coverage.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?3 Answers
e.l.f. Sculpting Face Brush
  • "I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to HATE contouring my face i never had a brush to do it and it was a hassle But this brush makes it so easy! It's soft and blends our contour LIKE A DREAM! I love it so so much ❤" in 28 reviews
  • "Love this brush use it to apply blush and highlight. It works so well and makes my highlight look great" in 4 reviews
Michelle N.
Chehalis
Omg I love this brush so much! It's my go to brush for my contouring. Soft but firm does it's job. I love all the elf brushes
EMMA L.
Well I never had this brush but I had a similar one and they worked really good and I love it so much and they are very good
sidey m.
boynton beach
I use this brush whenever contouring it really does the job. You just have to learn to use it properly but does a great job!
Tracey T.
Newark
Great price. Great brush. Picks up the color well. I found it at Walmart for a couple of bucks. I use it every now and then.
Marilyn G.
would recommend to use it for highlight because it puts it in the right place on the cheek and perfect amount for the nose.
Gabriella 💋.
elmhurst
This brush help to achieve a contour look but doesn’t blend really well basically it just helps you set your contour lines.
Kendra J.
N Little Rock, AR
Great brush especially for the price!! I love the packaging because it’s great for traveling or putting in a make up bag!
Tassia T.
I like to use this brush with powdered contours because it really gets into the shape and gives you control of the powder
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
I love to use this brush to actually apply my liquid foundation. I'm not sure if that's the intended use for this brush.
mindy M.
Love love love this brush! Amazing quality with an affordable price! I am in love!! Very soft as well, totally recommend!
Rebecca G.
New York
Have you used this product? If yes what do you use it for?