BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enhance your look with the Sculpt & Glow Duo Stix. Easily contour the face with the creamy, blendable formula that is enriched with vitamin e. Get the perfect highlight with every use.

HOW TO USE

• Apply the contouring shade by drawing long strokes in the hollows of the cheeks, down the sides of the nose, and along the jawline.
  • Blend out in circular motions using a contouring brush.
  • Apply the highlighter over the cheekbones, brow bone, and Cupid’s bow to illuminate.

Matte: Ozokerite, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Caprylyl Glycol

Shimmer: Ozokerite, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)"

Ashleigh K.
Review for: e.l.f. Sculpt & Glow Highlighter Duo Stix Fair/Light 0.24 oz more...
I normally use this contour/highlight for stage makeup when I need a very defined look to be seen from many feet away in the audience. This contour stick definitely gives me what I need in that department. On the other hand, it's not very easy to blend. Sometimes it won't blend unless I rub very hard on my face with the blending sponge. Sometimes I can't get a good look with this product, and sometimes I can. It's all just dependent on the day. I don't know if I will purchase this product in the future.
Kirsty R.
Pratt
Easier to pinpoint than a powder but harder to blend and the highlighter portion is not very illuminating.
Ashley C.
Mission, BC
I use this with a brush or as a brow pencil as it matches my blonde hair perfectly. It glides on and has this awesome sharpener on the lid (but dont forget to clean it!) the highlighter i use on the inside corners of my eyes and my waterline-works amazingly!!! Ive been using this for 4 years, i originally bought it to get free shipping on their website but now i buy it in stores