e.l.f. Sculpt & Glow Duo Stix uploaded by Tracy R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enhance your look with the Sculpt & Glow Duo Stix. Easily contour the face with the creamy, blendable formula that is enriched with vitamin e. Get the perfect highlight with every use.

HOW TO USE

• Apply the contouring shade by drawing long strokes in the hollows of the cheeks, down the sides of the nose, and along the jawline.
  • Blend out in circular motions using a contouring brush.
  • Apply the highlighter over the cheekbones, brow bone, and Cupid’s bow to illuminate.

Matte: Ozokerite, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Caprylyl Glycol

Shimmer: Ozokerite, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)"

Buy on Amazon
Ashleigh K.
Review for: e.l.f. Sculpt & Glow Highlighter Duo Stix Fair/Light 0.24 oz more...
I normally use this contour/highlight for stage makeup when I need a very defined look to be seen from many feet away in the audience. This contour stick definitely gives me what I need in that department. On the other hand, it's not very easy to blend. Sometimes it won't blend unless I rub very hard on my face with the blending sponge. Sometimes I can't get a good look with this product, and sometimes I can. It's all just dependent on the day. I don't know if I will purchase this product in the future.
Briana B.
Plainfield
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I love this product! It puts the highlighter on thick just how girls like it.its alittle heavy. But easy to blend out and lasts all day! Great cheap and well worth it!
Nica M.
Las Vegas
I love this!!! I love how it's a duo stick, it makes me not forget the steps in doing things, and it is so lightweight that I won't skip steps, the bad thing is the product is so small
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Reilly M.
Stamford
Not the biggest fan of this product. Was great for sculpting but the “highlight “ part of the stick was very cakey and heavy on my skin and it didn’t make my skin glow.
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Just alright. The light color is great for highlighting your nose and brows but the darker shade is awkward for contouring. I prefer a powder for highlight so that may be why as well. Also kinda tricky to sharpen so i only ended up using a small amount of the product. Would not recommend.
krishya h.
Waterbury
Review for: Light/Medium more...
when i brought & used the glow duo stick it was very shimmery of flat finish & it was great to blend & very easy to apply , very long lasting up to 7 hours & i would buy again & recommend you do to .
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Sculpt & Glow Highlighter Duo Stix Medium/Dark 0.24oz more...
One of the best brow products I have for many reason like affordable price easy to get ahold of and great for on the go, to product in one! Was very skeptical when I purchased it but it will now be a staple in my makeup bag
Katherine T.
The product is really soft and breaks easily and the cap always breaks the tip off. But it is easy to blend slightly orange and the highlight kind of shimmery. I would pass on this product.
Amanda T.
Leland, NC
I was not that impressed by this product, it was reasonable is only thing I give props to. It just wa to fat, creamy to the point didn't like.i will stick to my loreal brow product