BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This lip palette contains six runway inspired must-have lip colors. These creamy colors are packed with pigment and infused with Grape Seed Oil, Shea Butter, and Coconut Oil to help condition and nourish the lips.

HOW TO USE

Using The Lip Brush, Apply A Single Color To The Lips Or Mix And Match To Create A Custom Color. Keep The Color From Straying And Feathering By Outlining Lips With Our Lip Lock Pencil.

Color 1 Ingredients: Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Butytrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Neotame, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Color 1 Ingredients: Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Butytrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Neotame, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).

Macy T.
Hilham , TN
I got this because I’m a lipstick junky and it was so cheap, I thought it would be fun to play around with. I’m not impressed at all. It’s patchy, feels really oily, and all over hard to work with. Looked horrible on, it was just so patchy, no matter how much I worked on it. Might work for someone who is just looking for some sheer lip color, but for me it was a big no.
mia S.
Louisville
It was decent. Not the best for chaped lips it will show. Also it is not an all day lipstick you would most likely have to keep it on you cause it wears off easy. Other than that it's nice the colors are creme, nice pigment, and they smell pretty good.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
These are beautiful colors and I’m so glad I purchased this! Very soft and reminds me of the old school pallets we had as young little girls! Definitely worth buying and trying out. I would recommend!
Emma K.
Not a huge fan of the package, because of I want to take it with me to do touch ups throughout the day, I have to take the whole thing on my bag. The pigment is really good, they have a good feel to them. Glossy finish. And for the price, you can't really beat it.
sage p.
New York
I love the colors in this palette and the brush it comes with. I love elf because their products are super affordable. The lip colors are creamy and have a glossy finish but they don't last long at all, and it's a tad slimy.
Katherine R.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg of my favorite honestly. I use it almost everyday. Whether it's for simply for a nice selfie or recording a video. I love the shades on it. If I wanna go cute. I go for lighter shade. But usually I love the darker shades because my lip look sexier and plumpier. Such a great product and the price can not be beat! Great work e.l.f
Emily M.
The colors are beautiful BUT thr product is really sticky and has a patchy application ane doesn't spread well either. This is one of the only misses ive had from their line.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
It’s a nice pallet and the colors are really creamy and you can mix and create your own colors. The cons are that it just doesn’t last that long before you have to reapply and I’m just not loving the brush that came with it.
Lisa L.
I love this palette it's actually the first time that I'm choosing to buy a pallet as opposed to a single lipstick and I don't regret it one bit I already have my favorite color it's super creamy and stays on
Christian B.
I personally prefer to apply lipstick with a brush because I know that it's only been on my lips. But these colors are bright which I'm a fan of. Also it's not expensive it's pretty cheap😍