BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
I like this one a lot it's one of my #GiftCrush Items! Rose gold is my fave! Of course it's no tarte pallet BUT the shimmery shades are on point. With a little help of primer and it goes on good! I've used it everyday since Christmas I'm in love!
Samantha D.
As usual I couldn't praise e.l.f enough for their amazing affordable products, this palettes pigment is amazing, stays on without loosing pigment all day and night. Love the mix of shimmer and Matt shades, one of my most used favourite palette, just bought a new one. Colours are shown below. Photos look fuzzy, it's not my camera it's the app.
Alexis B.
PA
You get 10 different shades for a cheap price, easy to blend out, have to build up the product a little bit though
emily p.
Lucedale ms
I love love love this eyeshadow I literally use it daily it’s do workable it Bloons out so good even with my preppy brushes so that’s saying something high complements to elf they been on Point here lately forever 🦄❤️
Kelsey W.
It's a really pretty palette, but I have had issues with a lot of fallout and not enough pigmentation with the lighter colors. The lighter shimmery colors show up a lot better when wet and when applied with your finger. It's a good palette for beginners! e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
susie t.
Northbridge
A very cheap ($10), but effective eyeshadow pallet. Better than most drug store, and is vegan and doesn't test on animals! The shades are fairly easy to work with, a little hard to blend, and feel chalky. A bit of blending and some elbow grease and you'll achieve a simple casual eyelock. Very beautiful colours. I paired mine with a wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder overtop to have some sparkle!
Ruhma H.
Alexandria, VA
I love this product so much. I use it almost everyday and the good thing is that I have not had an allergic reaction to it like I do with most eyeshadows. It's a great dupe for Naked 3. I would definitely buy this product again
Brittany I.
Wauseon , OH
Loving Rose gold for the spring!!! Great eye shadows. Sometimes I have to freshen up but put some primer and it'll be good.
Super great price
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
The colors are pretty. The compact is a great size, has its convenience for carrying in your purse. It's inexpensive. However, you need so much product build up to get the color to show. the saturation and pigmented is low. The color doesn't last. Even using a good quality primer or wetting the brush with setting spray, nada. I will only use these for a quick daytime look.
Ashley S.
Dyer
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette This rose gold palette has to be one of my favorite colors in the e.l.f products it is very pigmented and I love how it's in a hard eyeshadow palette pictures showing one of my everyday eyeshadow palette it is okay but could be better on the pigment side I definitely like this product
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.