BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and I'm so ...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
  • Is this palette very pigmented? Worth the purchase?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 19 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I picked up the E.L.F Rose Gold Glam Gift set a few days before Christmas while doing some last minute shopping. It was 50% off of $10 and the pretty Rose Gold colors caught my eye & I thought why not it's on sale and very inexpensive. I didn't actually use it until the end of January & I really wasn't expecting much. But after using it for a month I actually really like this palette! I LOVE Rose gold and these colors definitely compliment each other well, I like that the more I play around with all the colors the more looks I can create. Some are a bit light but I don't have any issues with creating pretty, attention getting looks! They are creamy & blend just as good as any other palette I've ever used. I'm 100% satisfied with this palette & it's probably my most favorite palette that I've used of the E.L.F brand. A decent palette for a more than decent price!! If you like going for a nude or natural look this is for you & if you want a range if shades that have matte & shimmer shades then I suggest you try this cheap palette!
Lara P.
Excellent packaging, sleek and secure, with a good size mirror.  Barely any fallout either in the case or on my face, so it's great for travel or midday touchups.  With my fair-pink toned skin and blue eyes this palette is gorgeous.  Though the second-furthest to the right is this cool blueish grape color that looks like a bruise on me, even when applied with a light hand.
Pigmentation:  the mattes are all lightly sheer and aren't very buildable.  The shimmers are more pigmented and buildable, but nothing like an UD palette.  More streetwear than runway.  Some of the paler shades have a short wear time, but the rightmost 6 seem to last all day.

My favorites at the moment are (numbered l-to-r) #5 and #6.  A gorgeous sparkly pink that manages to avoid Bubblegum Princess territory and a bright shimmery apricot with just a breath of pink.
For the price point, it's a solid product and even better scored on one of their 50% sales.  Would definately buy again.
Michele N.
I am really impressed with this eyeshadow pallet from ELF!!
I picked up this paticular pallet for the colors and range of colors in the pallet. I've created a couple very pretty neutral looks and one glam type of smokey eye as well. This is a very versatile pallet and it has nice sleek packaging which makes it perfect for travel or just throwing in your purse.
For the price...the great shadows...and all the looks you can get out of this one pallet I HIGHLY recommend it!
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I received this as a Mother's Day present this past year, and I was so happy to get it. The colors are beautiful, they blend super well, and last all day. I pair some of the shades even with my higher end eyeshadows and you can't even tell it's a drug store product. I have always loved elf cosmetics and this was just as great as their other products. I did notice quite a bit of fallout, but overall, great palette for the price.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I was swick sided to finally find this palette at my local store I went back almost 5 times to find it because they were always sold out so I knew it had to be great but then again just like the smoky palette I'm 50/50 if you use it all on its own it's pretty dry has a lot of fall out and not good color if you mix it in on top of a good primer or with spray you get more use out of it and it looks green.
Kelsey B.
I got this palette on sale (half off) for $5 at Walmart and I would have paid full price for it. It's such an amazing palette, it's a very good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. The colors are gorgeous and the pigmentation is stunning. The colors are easy to blend and there is little to no fallout. I would totally recommend this palette and once mine is used up I will be buying again.
Catherine B.
Alexander, NC
I used this for the first time today, so this will be a first impression. I bought this during an Elf 50% off sale, so I got it for only $5.00! I really like how the shades are surprisingly soft, but they are a bit powdery and have some fallout, especially with the shimmery shades. I'd recommend maybe doing your eyes first with the shimmery shades before your foundation because I got some glittery fallout on my cheeks. The shimmery shades, on my first use, worked better with a wet brush. I used a little setting spray and the color payoff was so great! I definitely feel like this will be a staple for my fall eye looks!
katelynn m.
Mansfield, OH
I really really wanted to love this product. It’s definitely a palette for people whose just now getting into makeup. It would look okay at first and then within three hours I noticed it creasing and just not looking the best. A lot of fall out also!! I do think they could had been built more tough. One drop and the palette had broke and the shadows had fallen out.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I LOVE this palette because there are so many brown and nudey shades in this you can do a simple look with this or also an all out nude Smokey eye e.l.f has really stepped up there game in there shadows these are very pretty and pigmented great color pay off for the price. Would love to try the others out as well.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I love the colors on this palette, they're so pretty! Second I can do some soft shadows nothing too much just to do a Natural Look on my eyes! Easy to apply even without a eye primer and they stay all day long! I love this brand I do recommend it to use during the day to go work or even just for a walk!
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.