BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Lara P.
Excellent packaging, sleek and secure, with a good size mirror.  Barely any fallout either in the case or on my face, so it's great for travel or midday touchups.  With my fair-pink toned skin and blue eyes this palette is gorgeous.  Though the second-furthest to the right is this cool blueish grape color that looks like a bruise on me, even when applied with a light hand.
Pigmentation:  the mattes are all lightly sheer and aren't very buildable.  The shimmers are more pigmented and buildable, but nothing like an UD palette.  More streetwear than runway.  Some of the paler shades have a short wear time, but the rightmost 6 seem to last all day.

My favorites at the moment are (numbered l-to-r) #5 and #6.  A gorgeous sparkly pink that manages to avoid Bubblegum Princess territory and a bright shimmery apricot with just a breath of pink.
For the price point, it's a solid product and even better scored on one of their 50% sales.  Would definately buy again.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I received this as a Mother's Day present this past year, and I was so happy to get it. The colors are beautiful, they blend super well, and last all day. I pair some of the shades even with my higher end eyeshadows and you can't even tell it's a drug store product. I have always loved elf cosmetics and this was just as great as their other products. I did notice quite a bit of fallout, but overall, great palette for the price.
Ashley S.
Dyer
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette This rose gold palette has to be one of my favorite colors in the e.l.f products it is very pigmented and I love how it's in a hard eyeshadow palette pictures showing one of my everyday eyeshadow palette it is okay but could be better on the pigment side I definitely like this product
Shyannemakeup K.
Hanson ma
I found this eyeshadow to be ok. The shadow was a hit or mess I found the eyeshadow color to look pretty but they didn’t really blend out so great. I also didn’t like that this eyeshadow palette because it only had two matte shadows. I stop using this eyeshadow palette I only would use the grey shadow in the palette. I would recommend this to beginners.
Catherine B.
Alexander, NC
I used this for the first time today, so this will be a first impression. I bought this during an Elf 50% off sale, so I got it for only $5.00! I really like how the shades are surprisingly soft, but they are a bit powdery and have some fallout, especially with the shimmery shades. I'd recommend maybe doing your eyes first with the shimmery shades before your foundation because I got some glittery fallout on my cheeks. The shimmery shades, on my first use, worked better with a wet brush. I used a little setting spray and the color payoff was so great! I definitely feel like this will be a staple for my fall eye looks!
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
After reading so many other reviews I think that my palette may have come from a bad batch. The shadows were dusty, especially the mattes. There was little to no pigmentation in them at all. The metallics were workable when first applied but soon creased or dusted off throughout the day. I was wishing for so much more out of it and honestly wasn't worth the $10.00 I spent on it.
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I picked up this ten pan palette after grabbing the mate one. The shades are all very pretty in the pan and they complement each other. I will say that they are all very similar. As with other elf shadows, they aren’t the most pigmented and they aren’t the least. You have to work a bit to blend them out, but for the price, they are comparable to other drugstore shadows.
Kristin V.
Antioch
I think maybe I got a bad batch since everyone else loves this palette, but I found it lacking in pigmentation and it was patchy once applied. I wanted it to work, the colors look beautiful in the pan and the price is amazing, but I just couldn't make it work and gave it away. I've stayed away from ELF shadow since.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I love the colors on this palette, they're so pretty! Second I can do some soft shadows nothing too much just to do a Natural Look on my eyes! Easy to apply even without a eye primer and they stay all day long! I love this brand I do recommend it to use during the day to go work or even just for a walk!
Maura Y.
This is such a pretty palette, and not to  mention affordable. It is pretty pigmented given the price and it is so small and cute that it travels super well, the colors blend pretty well too and i'd say that anybody just starting to experiment in eyeshadow would definitely benefit from this.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.