BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
This palette is so pretty! The colors and combo of shimmer and matte are amazing! This palette can be dressed up or down! I've used it for everyday wear and for a night out! All of the shades and textures give me so many options and combos! Also the palette is pretty inexpensive!
Bailey H.
Charleroi
This is another GREAT drugstore brand for beauty gurus on a budget! I LOVE this brand. I have yet to try these type of eyeshadow palettes they came out with. But I can't wait too! Everyone I know who's tried them loves them! Their brushes are great too! I just love E.L.F!
Barbie L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
If you know me, you know I love anything that’s says Rose Gold on it lol. This palette has many different shades of pink and some neutrals as well. I wear this palette almost every single day! I adore it! Very nice and sleek packaging! Perfect for traveling!
Ashley B.
Sylacauga, AL
I love the elf rose gold pallet. Seriously. Having a daughter, it’s hard to always buy the higher end stuff, so this was a life saver. The colors are super pigmented and creamy. The brush to eye transfer is amazing. It’s affordable. Seriously. Buy this. 🙌🏻🙌🏻
caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
I've used this pallet multiple times and I love how long lasting the shimmer is and the pigmentation was amazing. E.L.F. Is usually pretty reasonably priced so I wasn't upset paying what I did. I would definitely recommend this for an everyday look pallet
Patti S.
Cheektowaga, NY
I had a lot higher hopes on this. I’m a junkie for palettes and thought I would give this a go. I just don’t think it’s as pigmented as I assumed it would be. If you’re looking to go a cheaper route, I would recommend. As long as you use it with a primer.
Tanisha T.
Chesterfield
One of my favorite natural eyeshadows great for school when you just want to be cute and natural and really easy to apply my favorite color is the gold and rose color
Aubrey C.
Pleasant View
I love the colors here! The eyeshadow is a little tougher than I prefer, but a little goes a long way. This will defiantly last me a while. I would recommend to anyone, but make sure you have your own brush because it didn’t come with one.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Pink tones go really well with my skin tone so I decided to buy this palette at Target. Best $10 makeup purchase ever! There is a mix between matte pink tones and shimmery pink tones, way to go ELF for giving me some options to play with.
Faith D.
This is a good palette for those who are just starting with makeup. If you’re new to makeup, get this and don’t go and buy the naked pallets or anything like that.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.