BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
sarah j.
would not recommend for a couple more dollars, you can find a much better palette with more pigment from websites like morphe or colourpop. the glitters hardly show even when a lot is applied, but the darker shades do work well at least
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I purchased this pallet for each of my bridesmaids and it was a total hit. I found them online and purchased in bulk so I ended up paying 7$ a pallet as opposed to 10. Beautiful colors and the pigment is good. A wonderful alternative to some of the higher priced brands.
Bridget K.
Harpursville , NY
I love love love this palette. It has all my favorite shades. The value is so much higher than the price. It was only like 10 dollars. I bought it at Walmart. I use this product every time I do my make up which is like everyday. And I would buy it again for sure!!
Sierra K.
This palette is so pretty! The colors and combo of shimmer and matte are amazing! This palette can be dressed up or down! I've used it for everyday wear and for a night out! All of the shades and textures give me so many options and combos! Also the palette is pretty inexpensive!
Olivia M.
I absolutely love this e.l.f product. Id have to say it is my favorite eye shadow palette that they have. They have choices of both simmer and matte shadows in this palette. It has great pigmentation for a chap price. It is long lasting and easy to apply.
Ashley B.
Sylacauga, AL
I love the elf rose gold pallet. Seriously. Having a daughter, it’s hard to always buy the higher end stuff, so this was a life saver. The colors are super pigmented and creamy. The brush to eye transfer is amazing. It’s affordable. Seriously. Buy this. 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Barbie L.
If you know me, you know I love anything that’s says Rose Gold on it lol. This palette has many different shades of pink and some neutrals as well. I wear this palette almost every single day! I adore it! Very nice and sleek packaging! Perfect for traveling!
Patti S.
Cheektowaga, NY
I had a lot higher hopes on this. I’m a junkie for palettes and thought I would give this a go. I just don’t think it’s as pigmented as I assumed it would be. If you’re looking to go a cheaper route, I would recommend. As long as you use it with a primer.
Aubrey C.
Pleasant View
I love the colors here! The eyeshadow is a little tougher than I prefer, but a little goes a long way. This will defiantly last me a while. I would recommend to anyone, but make sure you have your own brush because it didn’t come with one.
Charlotte J.
Carthage
I am a very big E.L.F. fan.  I have a lot of their products and have used for quite a few years now. They are reasonably priced and the items seem to last for a long time.  I would recommend this to all of my family and friends.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Christina M.
Millbury, MA
Do these last all day?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?