BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Emily A.
Rowland Heights, CA
One of my favorite small pallets I own I use it all the time! There are some colors I have never touched but that's only because they are too dark for me and I go for more natrual looks. I love this pallet!
Kristen K.
Really love this palate! I’ve had it for a year and use it about twice a week and still have a good amount left. The shadows stays on and doesn’t smudge. The colors are good too!
Tracy B.
Attleboro, MA
I was hesitant about this palette because sometime golds can look to orange or brassy. That is not the case with this palette - stunning colors that work with my fair skin. What I love about it is this pallette can transition from a day to night look. It's also perfect size for traveling - the mirror in case is huge bonus.
Kasandra S.
Cleveland , OH
This eyeshadow palette is amazing I love how easily it blends out. It is pigmented and has fallout on the pan but it doesn't bother me at all. I love how it's a neutral palette for everyday. I would recommend this palette for people who is starting out with makeup and need a good affordable eyeshadow palette. You can get it at any drugstore, or the E.L.F store if there's any near you.
Faven P.
I love this product because of the variety of golden colors that represent fall. This product is long lasting and my favorite is the rose gold shade. I don’t use this product a lot only because I don’t wear makeup a lot or if I do it’s just basic products. I would most definitely buy this product again and again and again.
emily p.
Lucedale ms
I love love love this eyeshadow I literally use it daily it’s do workable it Bloons out so good even with my preppy brushes so that’s saying something high complements to elf they been on Point here lately forever 🦄❤️
Kayla N.
Midlothian
The matte colors of this pallet are so nice they feel smooth and go on as so, because most of the colors are so light they do not have much pigment to them but I like to use them with other palettes
Olivia M.
I absolutely love this product. It is one of my favorite e.l.f products. It has a good choice in colors with shimmery as well as matte tones. It is has a pretty good amount of pigment for an e.l.f product but not too much pigment at all so its not over the top. I would recommend this product to other people.
D M.
I like the Nude colors and when I try it the eyeshadow they are ok but just not pigmented enough. I swatched the color with my fingers and it's looks nice,but when I put it on my eyes the colors just didn't pop .I would recommend this to someone who is experimenting with eyeshadow and wants something cheap.
Brooklyn B.
Salem, OR
I love this pallet because there’s all these neutral shades! It’s very long-lasting and it’s even more long-lasting if you use primer on your island! It works out for any eye color! I would definitely recommend this to everyone that’s like should I get this or not I definitely recommend getting it it’s very pigmented! So that’s why I definitely recommend getting it
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.