BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Taylor S.
I just got this eye shadow palette and I'm in love!! It's the perfect mix of nudes for every day and a touch of shimmer for a classic holiday look. I have blue eyes and the gold/rose gold tones make them pop!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a very gorgeous eye shadow palette for anybody beginning in makeup but personally I do not care for this brand because of how much the shadows do not blend out nicely and how they rub off even with a good primer. They sometimes come out chalky and not so great to work with so I am not actually a fan of this product!
Haleigh T.
I love these simple colors of eye shadow! There are not a lot of choices so I never go bold which is a good thing for a beginner in the eyeshadow world. Easy to apply and the pallet is resistant to a few drops before breaking apart
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
I know people rave about how nice and inexpensive these palettes are but the colors don't blend and the pigments are so horrid they don't last on your eye lids unless you cake it on. NYX has a better option for this price.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Love this palette! It compares to a few of my high end palettes, and it is just as good! I use this palette a lot and I would recommend to everyone! It is reasonably priced and I recommend to all makeup junkies!
Keisha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are some of the best ELF eyeshadows. Plus the entire palette is only $10, which is a steal in the makeup world. They are pigmented and very blendable. The packaging is cheap, but the actual product makes up for it. I would buy this palette again, and I would recommend it to others.
Ariel B.
Lincoln, NE
Elfs rose gold eye shadow pallet is just AMAZING! Has all the colors you want and need, AND the color stays all day! And so easy to remove. I love this pallet and I always get compliments when I wear the colors from it! Goes good with all skin tones, and blends amazing. You will love this!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
This palette is pretty good. You do have to keep in mind that it is a cheaper alternative. It isn't that long lasting and when putting it on not much color will come off but it could be used as a dupe for the Naked 3 palette. I have both palettes and would recommend both but the Naked 3 ultimately prevails.
Christina C.
Let me start by saying that e.l.f. is very hit or miss for me. I love the shades in this palette so much and I love that it comes with a nice sized mirror. That being said, some shadows are fabulous and some are terrible. Mostly you really have to work on this palette to get it going like by using your fingers and some setting spray to get pigment.
charlee S.
I love the range of shades in this pallete! It's hard to find an affordable pallete that really has pigment, and this is the one. This is my go to pallete for day to day wear. It has great transition colors. Every girl should own this pallete.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.