BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Vanessa
Carle Place, NY
Omg elf cosmetics never disappoints. Its super affordable. Its lasted all day. I bought it off their website. I have brown eyes so their palettes really do wonders in helping my eyes pop. I have a few from elf they are amazing dupes for naked palettes - not everyone has 52 dollars to spend
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
This palette is pretty good. You do have to keep in mind that it is a cheaper alternative. It isn't that long lasting and when putting it on not much color will come off but it could be used as a dupe for the Naked 3 palette. I have both palettes and would recommend both but the Naked 3 ultimately prevails.
Christina C.
Let me start by saying that e.l.f. is very hit or miss for me. I love the shades in this palette so much and I love that it comes with a nice sized mirror. That being said, some shadows are fabulous and some are terrible. Mostly you really have to work on this palette to get it going like by using your fingers and some setting spray to get pigment.
charlee S.
I love the range of shades in this pallete! It's hard to find an affordable pallete that really has pigment, and this is the one. This is my go to pallete for day to day wear. It has great transition colors. Every girl should own this pallete.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
For anyone that is getting into wearing natural looking eye shadows and they're afraid to break the bank- I would highly recommend you try out this palette. You can create beautiful looks easily and they are easy to blend. The colors in this palette are very beautiful.
Carol L.
This palette is great! The shimmers take a bit more work but for the price and the quantity of shadows, I believe is a fair deal. I think these palettes are better than the Clay ones and I really recommend them, specially the Mad For Matte
Amanda K.
I love this palette! It is a great mixture of both mattes and shimmers so you can create any look. The packaging is okay, but I care more about the actual product you get. If a color doesn't seem very pigmented, just add some setting spray to your brush and it will come off so amazing!
Morgan B.
I love the rose gold palette as it closely resembles the urban decay naked palette. The colors are super pigmented for the price point but some fallout does occur. I like to stick to elf makeup or Morphe.
Bethany P.
Tempe, AZ
I usually like elf products so I was pretty disappointed in this one. I found that all of the matte shades were very chalky and lacking pigmentation. The shimmery shapes are a bit better but they don't last long. Overall it wasn't worth the money for me.
Melissa B.
I got this around Thanksgiving I think and I think that it's an amazing pallet especially considering how affordable it is. I have every single eyeshadow palette that you can pretty much imagine and this one can hold his own
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.