BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I really like the shades in this palate; even thought all shades aren't as pigmented as others overall they apply smooth and they are easy to blend, they do last a good amount of time but for the price you can't beat the shade selections and most of their formulas are great.
Hailey S.
I absolutely adore shades of rose gold so of course I HAD to get this palette when I saw it. E.l.f. is my go-to eye makeup and they definitely didn't fail with this palette. The shades look really nice and they don'r rub off easily. It shows really well and won't disappoint.
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
e.l.f. Cosmetics Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette has a great variety of colors that look nice on any skin tone. It isn't super pigmented, so you definitely need to use a bit more than other brands like Urban Decay, but they still are nice colors and don't have a lot of fall-out.
Anahi S.
Phoenix, AZ
This palette has very shimmery colors that are not as pigmented as I would have liked, but I found that if I wet my brush a little the colors looked much more vivid. This versatility is pretty nice for switching from day to night looks. It's my go to for everyday looks.
Britt S.
University Hts, OH
This is now my favorite eyeshadow palette. I love these colors they are pigmented and are perfect for night and day looks. The formula is great and for $10 it's awesome. You don't break the bank and it's still good quality.
Ligia D.
Very beautiful, affordable and of great quality and value, if you ask me. I love the fact that the palette has both mattes and shimmery shades, as well as coming with an incorporated mirror, which is always a super plus for palettes. I love to play atound with this palette for both casual and fancy looks.
Jessica N.
Savannah, TN
I usually don't use drug makeup but I've heard about about this so I tried it. It's not pigmented enough for me but would be great for a beginner. The clots are really pretty and the swatches are pretty but not much color with a brush. I won't buy again but I'm used to high end products so that makes a difference.
Hannah S.
Ramstein Germany (military base)
I use this palette more than the rest! very pigmented, doesn't run or fade with primer and other makeup. some of the colors are matte and the others are shimmery-- i love the combo. I use the brown shades for under eyes and shimmery pinks for lids. Love the look!
Mikayla B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love everything about this pallet. The colors are so beautiful and easy to blend. I think it's good for beginners and worth the money. The packaging is sturdy and doesn't feel cheap. I think all around it's a nice palette and I would recommend and repurchase.
Kelsey T.
Hamilton, GA
I love love love these colors! The shadow last me all day and this brand is much cheaper than most others which is why I purchased it in the first place. Highly recommend!
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.