BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Juliette O.
I have mixed feelings about this product. I'm just starting out makeup so I decided to buy a drugstore palette, and I heard many great reviews but this disappointed me. The matte shades are not very pigmented and just hard to blend. I thought there was something wrong so I bought elf brushes but same result. But the shimmer shades were great... But overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
I bought this eyeshadow because of the low price and I've used elf products before and trust them. The colors are all pretty and the variety allows you to create different looks. My only issue was that I wish the colors were more pigmented and didn't wear off throughout the day.
Hailey S.
I absolutely adore shades of rose gold so of course I HAD to get this palette when I saw it. E.l.f. is my go-to eye makeup and they definitely didn't fail with this palette. The shades look really nice and they don'r rub off easily. It shows really well and won't disappoint.
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I really like the shades in this palate; even thought all shades aren't as pigmented as others overall they apply smooth and they are easy to blend, they do last a good amount of time but for the price you can't beat the shade selections and most of their formulas are great.
Sheri D.
The perfect palette and the perfect price. It is so easy to get a highend look with e.l.f. eye-shadows, they are creamy and very bendable. I'd put them up against my high-end eye shadows anytime, they never let me down. I tell everyone about them, may as well save a little.
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
e.l.f. Cosmetics Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette has a great variety of colors that look nice on any skin tone. It isn't super pigmented, so you definitely need to use a bit more than other brands like Urban Decay, but they still are nice colors and don't have a lot of fall-out.
Anahi S.
Phoenix, AZ
This palette has very shimmery colors that are not as pigmented as I would have liked, but I found that if I wet my brush a little the colors looked much more vivid. This versatility is pretty nice for switching from day to night looks. It's my go to for everyday looks.
Ligia D.
Very beautiful, affordable and of great quality and value, if you ask me. I love the fact that the palette has both mattes and shimmery shades, as well as coming with an incorporated mirror, which is always a super plus for palettes. I love to play atound with this palette for both casual and fancy looks.
Britt S.
University Ht, OH
This is now my favorite eyeshadow palette. I love these colors they are pigmented and are perfect for night and day looks. The formula is great and for $10 it's awesome. You don't break the bank and it's still good quality.
Jessica N.
Savannah, TN
I usually don't use drug makeup but I've heard about about this so I tried it. It's not pigmented enough for me but would be great for a beginner. The clots are really pretty and the swatches are pretty but not much color with a brush. I won't buy again but I'm used to high end products so that makes a difference.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.