BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and I'm so ...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
  • Is this palette very pigmented? Worth the purchase?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Ella M.
Chesapeake, VA
Such a great palette. Got for Christmas in my stocking . Perfect for any eye color. My mom bought it from target. I love how pigmented the shadows are though they could improve packaging. I would totally recommended
Christina C.
Graham, TX
This is a great dupe for the naked palettes for those who want to save some money. I bought this at my local Target. The color is just right for every day to evening looks.
Anita B.
Nantucket, MA
Love this palette with my skin tone the colors go perfectly and I've used this palette for a long time. Bought it at cvs and the price is great ! Quality is really good for the price as well and I will continue to buy this brand
Gabrielle W.
Issaquah, WA
Perfect for my light skin, blue eyes and red hair! I just love this. I would recommend it to anyone! It's a great value! I feel like it will last on my eyes and good amount of product. Yes I would 100% buy this again!
Alba H.
This is one of my favorite palettes of all time. The colors are so pretty and pigmented and it makes a really nice eye look. I really like this eyeshadow palette.
stephanie m.
love it super creamy blends great love to use it on my lid. cane do dramatic or every day looks...almost all shimmery eye shadows but super happy with this pallet
makaila r.
Waterbury, CT
I love e.l.f.'s 10 pan eyeshadow palettes. They come out powdery when your brush hits the shadow, but so do ABH shadows. They do not lack any pigment. Beautiful.
Denisse B.
I'm so in love with this palette! It's pigmented and stays on for a long amount of time, it's a nice packaging and i would totally buy again. This is a great palette for anyone and I would recommend it to anyone .
Sara J.
Gorgeous colors! I purchased this because I saw a tutorial to get Juliane Hough's look from Dancing with the Stars. Colors blend easily and make some pretty looks
Mae R.
I have not personally bought this item but a friend of mine did. The packaging is super clean and nice looking. We found this item at target. This item lasts for a while. I would most likely buy this item again.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.