BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Jullietta M.
Reedley
Absolutely the best! I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this beautiful palette. The colors are so beautiful and they blend well too. This is the first palette I bought of theirs and wow. Elf is such a great brand. Definitely worth the $10
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
This palette is the ultimate Spring vibe, with soft pinks and golds, in a mix of matte and shimmer shadows. I want to point out that these palettes are not super crazy pigmented, but rather a realistic amount of color and blendability. These shadows can be paired up in any combination and they will always blend well and wear all day without fading away or creasing.
Bergineliz R.
I love this pallet I can create different looks just by using the same pallet for example I can create a casual look for the day time and smoking look for the night time
Sharayah G.
SALEM, OR
I use this pallete daily. It is perfect for any look. And it was only ten bucks! One of my favs. It's just as good as alternatives. No room for improvement I love it! First time user of any of their eye shadows. I do recommending my make up groups for sure
Brianna G.
I am in love with this palette the colors are so natural and beautiful it's fun to mix and match the colors I am obsessed with the pigment the only con is with the lighter shades it's a little hard to build but the darker ones are just fine they go on best with an eye shadow "c" brush I would definitely buy again
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the neutral tones that can be blended for both daytime and night-time looks. I use this product more for evening looks when I wear a fuller face of makeup. It is fairly low in price but is good quality and serves its purpose well. I purchased this product at target and would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Sara S.
Stow, OH
Amazing. Amazing eyeshadow. I love this stuff and it stays put! The packaging is great and the color payoff is wonderful! It is very easy to apply! The colors are awesome and the price is great for eyeshadow. I would recommend to everyone that doesn't have a ton of money to spend on something like this!
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
I really like this palette Rose Gold. It is still neutral and great for everyday wear while playing off of the typical nude pallet colors and offering some more rosey or pink options. Very affordable. Easy to use. Where I am located you have to order this item online but it is worth it.
Lynsey S.
Waynesboro, PA
They colors blend easily and is good for everyday use. There is a lot of fall out and you need to pack the product onto the brush to get the pay out that you want.
Vicoya G.
Tallahassee , FL
I recently purchased this palette with the hopes that it'd be a nice dupe for the Urban Decay Naked3 palette. I was really not trying to spend my hard earned coin on a $54 eyeshadow palette! Sadly, this eyeshadow palette did not do it for me. The colors had a lot of fallout and this not transfer as well as I would have liked them too. The palette is still usable but it definitely requires more work.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.