BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
makaila r.
Waterbury, CT
I love e.l.f.'s 10 pan eyeshadow palettes. They come out powdery when your brush hits the shadow, but so do ABH shadows. They do not lack any pigment. Beautiful.
Mae R.
I have not personally bought this item but a friend of mine did. The packaging is super clean and nice looking. We found this item at target. This item lasts for a while. I would most likely buy this item again.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I thought this was a great eyeshadow palette for the price! For $10, I got 10 awesome colors that go really well together. I prefer a natural look for eyeshadow and each of the colors I've used so far from this palette really go on as I hope they would. They last a decent amount of time too. Overall a great buy at Target!
Elodys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I am crazy about these colors. Great for a casual look. A good combination could be made out of all the colors. Long lasting. I bought it on their website. Very cute packaging. I recommend this to everyone
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
Gorgeous palette! For the price, this definitely has one of the best quality! I tried all the makeup palettes that are currently on the market at drugstores, and ELF palettes are definitely the top ones.
There's not a single shade in this palette that's off. All shades go well with another one, and you literally can create all different looks with just this one palette. This does kick off some powder, but it's manageable. With the use of a shadow primer, the look lasts all day!
Hayley J.
Milwaukee, WI
The colors are very pigmented. It is decently sized and works well with my gray eyes. I use this product at least once a week. One downside is that not all the colors look the same when applied.
Jullietta M.
Reedley
Absolutely the best! I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this beautiful palette. The colors are so beautiful and they blend well too. This is the first palette I bought of theirs and wow. Elf is such a great brand. Definitely worth the $10
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
This palette is the ultimate Spring vibe, with soft pinks and golds, in a mix of matte and shimmer shadows. I want to point out that these palettes are not super crazy pigmented, but rather a realistic amount of color and blendability. These shadows can be paired up in any combination and they will always blend well and wear all day without fading away or creasing.
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
I love this pallet I can create different looks just by using the same pallet for example I can create a casual look for the day time and smoking look for the night time
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
I use this pallete daily. It is perfect for any look. And it was only ten bucks! One of my favs. It's just as good as alternatives. No room for improvement I love it! First time user of any of their eye shadows. I do recommending my make up groups for sure
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Christina M.
Millbury, MA
Do these last all day?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?