BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and I'm so ...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
  • Is this palette very pigmented? Worth the purchase?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 19 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Rachel V.
E.L.F Cosmetics Rose Gold eye shadow palette is my every day go to for my face. it helps me highlight my eyes even when I don't want to wear too much makeup. It's not too pricey and available at Walmart or most drug stores. I would definitely recommend to my bestest friends :)
Kira I.
Cedar City, UT
LOVE!!! These are my every day colors. Perfect for my work and perfect for a really fast touch up. The added shimmer makes me feel more glamorous on my work days and it doesn't break the bank! I will use e.l.f. forever! I can afford it and they are cruelty free!!
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL
The rose gold
Palette is one of the prettiest palettes in my box. I enjoy coming up with different t combinations. Thank you
For always coming up with the prettiest combos.
sonya k.
Great product highly recommend. Packaged very nicely and came fast. Easy to apply and use. Will definitely be purchasing this product again. Go buy, it will not disappoint.
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
Nudes nudes nudes . Neutral colors are to die for they make the most gorgeous looking eyes. With this pallete there are rosy colors and it just creates such beautiful mixtures
Elizabeth C.
Norco, LA
This palette was so hard to work with, the colors didn't blend, so much fallout. Definitely not my favorite of theirs. The mad for matte 2 palette is infinitely better.
Miranda S.
Catlettsburg, KY
I like this palette. Some colors are more pigmented than others. The lighter colors are great for highlighting the brow bone. Just with the pink had a bit more pigment.
Katrina P.
Great pallet because I usually stay natural /nude during the week I love natural tones so this was great for me. Nice bronze golds and roses that blend good and still gave a soft natural look
Sarah V.
Apple Valley, CA
This is the one I take with me on the go. It's tiny enough to fit in my purse. These are somewhat pigmented. I love the colors in this little palette. The only thing is there's a lot of loose powder when I start to use it.
Joanna L.
Cleveland, OH
I use the left half of the palette most. I highly recommend using it over an eye primer to make it long lasting. I have oily skin so that is why I need a primer first. The colors are pretty.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.