BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Marcela E.
El Monte, CA
this has the best color eyeshadow you could ever ask for and has the best formula it is pigmented and it just works on everybody I totally recommend this pallet to anyone that wants to use it I have a repeated user
Anna D.
Wish the colors were a bit more pigmented but over all very happy with the product, it was a good price for the quality of it. I love the color choices they have, very unique compared to other brands
London J.
Tulsa
I use this product everyday! Doesn't smudge or come off over time! Some have a matte finish others have shimmery finish! Great low prices from Walmart! Elf is a great brand!
Francesca L.
Lock haven , PA
This eyeshadow pallet is okay. Some of the colors don’t go or blend well together, which makes them useless unless you have another pallet. But the colors that do go well together look very good on.
Alivia M.
Not a bad palette, but it takes a lot of work and layering of the shadow to get an amazing eye look. The matte shades are great, but some of the shimmer shades are chalky.
Katie T.
Owensboro, KY
Love this shade of eyeshadow. I use just about every shade in this pallet. Usually you will find a pallet you like, but only use a couple of shades out of it. That is not the case with this one.
Chrissy B.
I love this pallet and all it's sister pallets. The colors all go together no matter which ones you pick. They show up great and they don't make your skin feel dry or oily. They really are great for their prices.
Rachel V.
E.L.F Cosmetics Rose Gold eye shadow palette is my every day go to for my face. it helps me highlight my eyes even when I don't want to wear too much makeup. It's not too pricey and available at Walmart or most drug stores. I would definitely recommend to my bestest friends :)
Kira I.
Cedar City, UT
LOVE!!! These are my every day colors. Perfect for my work and perfect for a really fast touch up. The added shimmer makes me feel more glamorous on my work days and it doesn't break the bank! I will use e.l.f. forever! I can afford it and they are cruelty free!!
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
Nudes nudes nudes . Neutral colors are to die for they make the most gorgeous looking eyes. With this pallete there are rosy colors and it just creates such beautiful mixtures
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.