BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Maia L.
Worcester, MA
ELF sent me this palette as one of their beauty squad promotions, and I absolutely love it. It has so much pigment and it's so easy to blend out. I really do love this palette. You can create many different looks with it. I would recommend it to all of my friends.
Crystal D.
Deer Park , AL
I love this eyeshadow palette. The colors go nicely with my skin tone. It goes on smooth. I have brown eyes, and olive skin. The price is very affordable compared to other brands of similar palettes.
Seerra P.
This set is amazing ! The colors are pigmented and blend beautifully. There is more fall out with these pans compared to others BUT it's still gorgeous. I think I bought these at Wal-Mart for $6-$8.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this palette so many different looks to achieve and the colors are pigmented and very long lasting and matte , like the packaging and so very affordable , I would recommend purchasing this product
Erica B.
I love e.l.f.! Their products are cheap but we'll made. They're my go to drug store brand! They have anything you need for a full makeover from beginners to professionals
Eva M.
I love that I can do a lot of different looks with this pallet like a pink look or a smoky eye or the classic brown eyeshadow look with some darker and lighter shades. I would definitely recommend this product to someone else.
Peyton K.
Waterloo, IL
Pigment is ok but this palette just fell short for me. The shimmers do not live up to others and simmers are the easiest to produce. The mattes are okay in the palette. I’ve seen better drug store shadows that are worth your money
Charity S.
Vero Beach, FL
All of the colors found in this palette is beautiful. Again, I tend to go for natural colors and usually light is too light and the darker colors are usually two dark and blotchy. This palett would b one that I would purchase.
Emily B.
Buford , GA
While I LOVE the colors in this palette I was rather dissapointed at how hard it is to get the color to come off on my brush. It takes more time than I would like for a normal morning routine!
Cheyenne H.
This pallet is simply just okay. I don't really think that it's bad, but if you're really into high end eyeshadow pallets this isn't for you. For the price it isn't too bad, but it could never compete with ABH shadows, TARTE shadows, etc. The pigmentation is kind of poor but you could make it work if you wet them.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.