BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Emily B.
Buford , GA
While I LOVE the colors in this palette I was rather dissapointed at how hard it is to get the color to come off on my brush. It takes more time than I would like for a normal morning routine!
Abbi B.
Russellville , AR
I love the colors but the texture is not as smooth as other pallets I’ve used. I also tend to use the same three colors every day. The colors are great overall but the pigmentation and the texture could use some improvement.
Paige A.
N Ridgeville, OH
I rate this 3 out of 5 because some of the colors were really nice and compared great to higher end brands but some did not. Very easy to apply and use though. I would recommend to those who like a little color but not a ton.
Lauren D.
This natural looking eyeshadow is one of my personal favorites. My only problem is my pallet broke a few days after I got it. This could've been my fault but i think the packaging could've been better. Still a great product!
Miranda W.
La Fayette, GA
I use this item everyday when i put make up on ! I really wish the shimmer shades had more pigment & the pinks had more pigment but other than that really love this item! I would buy it again!
Kamron P.
Millbrook, AL
I love the colors. They are great for everyday. The only issue I have with this palette is the pigmentation and formulas of some of the shadows. Some are perfect, but some not so much.
Kala M.
REDDING, CA
I adore all the shades in this pallet it's so versatile! They are so pigmented too so you only need a little for day time an you can just add a little more for a more dramatic evening look.
Jennifer F.
This pallet is absolutely amazing this colors are so beautiful and have very much pigment. They come in a very nice packaging & last all night long. I would defently buy this product again
Ashley C.
Beautiful colors with great pigmentation that comes in a classy and sophisticated package. It compares well to higher end eye shadows and last all day with or without an eye lid primer.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with this eyeshadow! I bought this because the one I wanted wasn't in stock and now this is my new favorite for sure. The pigment is amazing and it stays on hours later exactly how it was applied.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Christina M.
Millbury, MA
Do these last all day?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?