BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Lindsay S.
I love the elf palettes they are rich in color and pigament and look Amazing on the eyes they blend out like a dream and they have many palettes you can choose from and the cost is on the lower end but the palettes themselves could past as higher end I want recommend them to a friend try them out for yourself
Olga G.
Bridgeport
It goes nice and soft. Doesn't crease and it stays on for a long time. I been using this palette for a very long time. I use this when I'm in a rush which is everyday. It last long once you set with setting spray. I will definitely buy this again
Zoe G.
Randolph , NJ
It is a great eyeshadow pallet for beginners, since it was for me when I started to get into makeup more this past year. It can get a powdery and leave fall out. But it has good color payoff. I love it and it is affordable as-well for any newbies.
Lucy W.
Bronx, NY
I was really excited when I ordered this palette, because I love pinks and golds. However, the prices is low because the quality is low. The first four shadows in the palette barely show up, and they all look the pretty much the same. The other shadows are more pigmented, but they are not as pretty as they look in the packaging. I would not purchase this product again, because I barely use it as is.
morganne a.
I use these pallets everyday and I had to buy a second one cause I used the first like right away! It applies so easily and the packaging is fine. Elf is probably my favorite cosmetics you can buy. It’s not to much money and it’s affordable!
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I was swick sided to finally find this palette at my local store I went back almost 5 times to find it because they were always sold out so I knew it had to be great but then again just like the smoky palette I'm 50/50 if you use it all on its own it's pretty dry has a lot of fall out and not good color if you mix it in on top of a good primer or with spray you get more use out of it and it looks green.
Makeup F.
Inman SC
This is by far one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! It is very well pigmented and I love all of the glitter shadows! The rose gold theme is my favorite ma so honestly have no complaints about this one!
Arii G.
The best palette is such a easy blend able palette the colors are rich and show very well, it’s not a bad price compared to others. I would recommend to any makeup geek who needs some new shades for cheap
Kimberly H.
Woodbury
I wanted to love this more than I do. I see so many people on the internet rave about ELF eye shadow palettes. This got me is just...meh. The colors really are not that pigmented and just kinda of bland. It may be better for a less is more makeup day. There is some fallout in the shadows and they feel really dry. I just don't reach for this at all anymore, it just doesn't excite me at all.
Alicia L.
I was a very cheap and expensive brand but it’s great for when you’re on the game it was a little bit hard to apply which I’m not used to because are usually use of all the time and it’s perfect but this a bash particularly was a little thick and it was really hard to get on
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.