BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Christina R.
Love this eyeshadow pallet i own all the ones and they are so blendable and pigmented😍👏
But then again elfs whole beauty line is amazing and affordable there packaging is beautiful and high end looking.
Brooke J.
Lancaster
For being a drugstore brand, I am highly impressed with the eye shadow. The color lasts all day. The options are endless in this collection. The price is very reasonable and worth every penny. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Leyna W.
Rochester , NY
the price is amazing for the quality of these shadows. The shade range is amazing and you can create many looks with this palette. The formula is super gentle and buttery and the pigment is fantastic!
Mara A.
I love anything thing from elf. It's extremely affordable an the colors are well pigmented. I have so many elf products lol. It's my favorite over the top brands
Uliana S.
Honestly this is a great palette for the price point. Very pigmented and lasts a long time. It is a little powdery so you have to be careful but nothing too crazy. I love it and would purchase again
Maia L.
Worcester, MA
ELF sent me this palette as one of their beauty squad promotions, and I absolutely love it. It has so much pigment and it's so easy to blend out. I really do love this palette. You can create many different looks with it. I would recommend it to all of my friends.
Crystal D.
Deer Park , AL
I love this eyeshadow palette. The colors go nicely with my skin tone. It goes on smooth. I have brown eyes, and olive skin. The price is very affordable compared to other brands of similar palettes.
Seerra P.
This set is amazing ! The colors are pigmented and blend beautifully. There is more fall out with these pans compared to others BUT it's still gorgeous. I think I bought these at Wal-Mart for $6-$8.
Erica B.
I love e.l.f.! Their products are cheap but we'll made. They're my go to drug store brand! They have anything you need for a full makeover from beginners to professionals
Charity S.
Vero Beach, FL
All of the colors found in this palette is beautiful. Again, I tend to go for natural colors and usually light is too light and the darker colors are usually two dark and blotchy. This palett would b one that I would purchase.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.