BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Lilly S.
This is my everyday palette and I absolutely love it. I love that it's as good as MAC but much cheaper and easier to find. I would recommend to anyone who likes either a bronze-y look, or a natural smokey eye.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with this eyeshadow! I bought this because the one I wanted wasn't in stock and now this is my new favorite for sure. The pigment is amazing and it stays on hours later exactly how it was applied.
Lauren L.
Wexford, PA
I swear by the elf palettes. Their eye shadow palettes are just as good as higher end palettes. I love the pigment and the consistency of the shadow. Its really easy to blend and it lasts all day on my eyes.
Kalie W.
Carthage
The colors do not look the same on the package. The colors are not very pigmented . Not pricey. You get what you pay for. I would much rather spend more money for better quality . I would not. Buy it again.
aileen g.
Orange, CA
I just recently bought This gorgeous palette but I have some good things and bad this about the palette. First of all the quality of the product is absolutely Amazing the shadows are very pigmented and buttery. They look so beautiful when you create a look with it. The packaging I am a big fan of along with the mad for matte palette. What I don't like about the palette is that some of the shadows don't look like they do in the picture not sure if it is just me or what but they weren't the colors I was expecting. I ordered the palette on a Black Friday sale on E.L.F'S website and it was definitely worth the cost. They can definitely improve just a tiny bit on the fall out but other than that it is a great drugstore makeup palette.
Jenny B.
Forest lake , Mn
I would say hear straight up to do the trick I don't know what it is about them but I just think that for the money and for the brand go for it it's not for a long time where but if you're just going out for the day or something it's great
kristina w.
Alexandria, VA
I love this eyeshadow palette. It's great quality for the price. I love all the neutral colors that make a variety of looks. It has stable packaging. The elf cosmetic line is great and affordable. Love it
Niharika S.
This palette has some great colors that were really trending the past year but I think that the pigmentation and blendability could be better. Of course it's a case of you get what you pay for so I think that for the price it's a great one.
Samantha S.
Aurora
At least for the price, the pigment lasts and they have beautiful natural Browns. I actually use the eye shadow to fill in my eyebrows because it has that perfect brown. I love elf cosmetics, you always seem to get the bang for your buck.
Christina R.
Love this eyeshadow pallet i own all the ones and they are so blendable and pigmented😍👏
But then again elfs whole beauty line is amazing and affordable there packaging is beautiful and high end looking.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.