BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and I'm so ...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
  • Is this palette very pigmented? Worth the purchase?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Ruhma H.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. it's a great dupe for the naked 2. It's just as pigmented and there's no scent. You get a nice mirror in the palette as well. I use this palette everyday even if I'm just chilling at home
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with this eyeshadow! I bought this because the one I wanted wasn't in stock and now this is my new favorite for sure. The pigment is amazing and it stays on hours later exactly how it was applied.
Cassandra M.
I like to use this product on a daily basis for quick looks. The eye shadows are very easy to blend out and there are many different looks you can make with the pallet. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lilly S.
This is my everyday palette and I absolutely love it. I love that it's as good as MAC but much cheaper and easier to find. I would recommend to anyone who likes either a bronze-y look, or a natural smokey eye.
Nicole B.
It's good quality for the price. They're not super pigmented, but they are buildable and they last well throughout the day. There's not a whole lot of versatility in the pallets, but it's a great basic staple.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Just bought this palette at Target and I'm in love. Only $10 and the shades are beautiful. So easy to use and blend. Can't go wrong with a beautiful $10 palette of eyeshadows and I'd recommend it to any girl.
Kalie W.
Carthage
The colors do not look the same on the package. The colors are not very pigmented . Not pricey. You get what you pay for. I would much rather spend more money for better quality . I would not. Buy it again.
Lauren L.
Wexford, PA
I swear by the elf palettes. Their eye shadow palettes are just as good as higher end palettes. I love the pigment and the consistency of the shadow. Its really easy to blend and it lasts all day on my eyes.
Raebecca H.
I really like this one! I use it a lot and it works for when I'd like to do a natural look or when I want to be a bit dramatic. I've even used the eyeshadows to fill in my brows too and it worked perfectly.
aileen g.
Orange, CA
I just recently bought This gorgeous palette but I have some good things and bad this about the palette. First of all the quality of the product is absolutely Amazing the shadows are very pigmented and buttery. They look so beautiful when you create a look with it. The packaging I am a big fan of along with the mad for matte palette. What I don't like about the palette is that some of the shadows don't look like they do in the picture not sure if it is just me or what but they weren't the colors I was expecting. I ordered the palette on a Black Friday sale on E.L.F'S website and it was definitely worth the cost. They can definitely improve just a tiny bit on the fall out but other than that it is a great drugstore makeup palette.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.