BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Stephanie O.
I love this product the colors are beautiful and well pigmented for there price . I love that there's matte and shimmered colors which makes it easier to use just one pallete . I would def recommend this and buy it again !
Heather G.
Commerce city, Co
I bought this because it was around 10$. I LOVE the fact they are cruelty free. I feel like it looks was more pigmented then it really is. It takes me several swipes to get the colors to show besides for the darkest color.
Lindsey R.
Humble , TX
beautiful selection of colors. suitable pay off if you use primer and really really really layer it on. not to bad a value for what it costs but there are better pallets in this price range
Johanna V.
I'm all about nude shades and I really loved his palette a friend had let me borrow it to creat a natural look and I fell in love with it. The formula is great and I don't have to put a lot of product to make it be seen
Tania G.
Cicero, IL
Love!!!! I've bought many high end palletes and I'd definitely say this is just as good. It's easy to apply and very blendable. I wish they'd throw in a double ended blending brush. I'd definitely repurchase
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
This is a very neutral palette. The shade selection is nice, I just which there was a stronger gradient of colors. When blended they tend to get muddy on the eye. I have heard great reviews on elf palettes, but I am not sure I would repurchase this one again.
Mimi S.
spring lake park, MN
I love the size of this pallet, I reach for it when I am traveling because it is compact but also has a good shade range. There is a little bit of fallout but I can create a good look with this and can't beat the price.
Gladys E.
This is a nice neutral pallet.Has a variety of colors for an everyday look as well as a night look.Not the best quality but worth the price.That don't have a lot of pigment so you definitely have to work up the color.
Kristy L.
Forked River, NJ
This was the first elf product I've tried and was pleasantly surprised! The colors are pretty and blend easy, even the darker shades, which are often chalkier than the lighter shades, were easy to blend.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
Brown always looks great with hazel eyes, so I was overjoyed when I got this palette from e.l.f.! It looks great when you do a cut-crease. I suggest pairing it with some black eyeliner.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.