BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Kristy B.
Elf offers done great products but I'm not the biggest fan of their eyeshadow. They're not pigmented enough for me, but if you're on a budget and need a palette give this a try and apply it with a wet brush for longer wear and deeper pigmentation.
Robin
Pensacola, FL
Some of these colors were pigmented while others barely showed up at all when applied. The ones I used did last all day but lost their shimmer. Easy to apply & use, but don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Taylor F.
Cadiz, OH
This is a great eye shadow if you're going for a natural look. I like the colors but I wish there were more mattes in the pallet. It cost about $10 which I think is too pricey for the quality. I probably wouldn't buy this eyeshadow again
Melissa M.
This pallet is great in terms of color wear packaging and everything else but it's just not my favorite in terms of vibrant, popping color. It's very laid back in my opinion!
Alessia V.
Bronxville, NY
This product is a great dupe for Urban Decays Naked 3 palette. It has beautiful shades of pink and shimmers similar to the Urban decay. I have never regretted buying an elf eyeshadow palette. They are great quality for the price you pay.
Hannah S.
Rudy, AR
Totally love this eye shadow palette. Very affordable and it is a great product to use everyday. I have purchased this twice and I've always been impressed with both purchases. Lasts all day with a eyelid primer and I would recommend to anyone looking for cheap affordable eye shadow palettes.
Alison J.
Slippery Rock
Beautiful colors. Not too pigmented so you will need more than you think you'll need. I usually apply with my fingers because I'm clumsy and can't work with brushes too well. Easy to build color and dimension. Good value for the price
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
This is a nice palette for everyday wear. The shadows are blendable, colors are pigmented and you can make a variety of looks from the palette. There is a little fall out but nothing extreme that would make you stop using the shadows.
Gabriela M.
I'd say that this palette has very beautiful , easy to blend , pigmented colors but I'd say it's better for fair skin tones. My sister is a bit lighter complected than me and the colors definitely stood out more on her than on myself.
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
I wasn't impressed with this palette, unfortunately. It would probably work really well for a beginner but there was very little pigmentation at all which was disappointing. The price point is great though if you are starting out experimenting with eye shadows.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Christina M.
Millbury, MA
Do these last all day?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?