BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Miranda H.
Oregon City, OR
This has so quickly became one of my favorite palettes. The pigments are wonderful, and they blend together beautifully! With a broad spectrum of color you can do a day and night look and not switch palettes! Love love love!!
Lyssa S.
Southbridge
The pigment of this pallet is great. The quality is okay, but the product works much better if you use a primer before the shadow. Otherwise it fades off extremely easy. I personally wouldn’t buy this for myself again, but it works as play makeup for my daughter.
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
Obviously elf is a cheap brand so I don’t expect it to be the best eyeshadow I’ve used. It works surprisingly well for being so cheap, but this makeup definitely won’t get you through an entire day without reapplication. It’s a great buy to try out some pretty colors, but not an everyday option.
Paige C.
I love this eyeshadow palette! It is super blendable and pigmented, and the shimmers and mattes are consistent in quality unlike a lot of other inexpensive eyeshadow palettes. I love the pinkish hue of sll the colors, it really complements my eyes. Great value!
Elise L.
Columbus
I really like the colors in this pallets. I think they blend really nicely and have great pigmentation. This was the first palette I bought from elf and I love it. I use it at least once a week if not more.
Brittany F.
Beautiful pallet! It's easily applied and lasts a long time. A little bit on your brush will go a long way! I haven't even come close to using all of any of the colors in it, and I've had it since Christmas. And it only cost me $7 at target. How cool is that?
Victoria C.
Hamden
This pallet was a disappointment to me... I love the colors in their pans but when I used them, there was no pigment. Just a sheer shimmer. I had to scrape the top off to maybe get something. I love these colors but it wasn't worth the 10 dollars I spent.
Suzeth C.
Calexico, CA
i like this product but not so much (: it’s basically more shimmer than mattes in this pallet and thts something I’m not interested in. The pigmentation is okay not too pigmented . but overall if you’re looking for shimmers this is the pallet for youu!
Zoey H.
Alamogordo, NM
I love this brand. One of my favorite makeup brands. The formula for this palette is awesome and the palette itself is VERY affordable. The colors are amazing and great for everyday wear, but you can also use the palette for going out. Awesome product.
Jeanette V.
San Bernardino, CA
This palette is so pretty and pigmented for its price it's super affordable and easy to blend the colors are so pretty and match with pretty much anything, I use this for a soft simple look so I'd recommend :)
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.