BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Kendra R.
Mars Hill
I was so excited to purchase this palette, I loved the size and the shades inside but when I opened it up and was swatching the shades I was super disappointed, the eyeshadows were not pigmented at all, I could barely see them on my super pale skin which is upsetting. :(
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
I was really let down with this palette only because a lot of the elf products I have tried have been really good. I mean I guess it would be good if you want a little color on your eyes but the pigment in this palette is a little less than expected. It did blend pretty well but took some work
Bridget K.
Harpursville , NY
I love love love this palette. It has all my favorite shades. The value is so much higher than the price. It was only like 10 dollars. I bought it at Walmart. I use this product every time I do my make up which is like everyday. And I would buy it again for sure!!
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles
This is by far my favorite eyeshadow palette I use it almost everyday. It stays well doesn’t crease. The packaging is generic but the shadows are very pigmented. It is affordable and I do recommend this if you are looking for a new palette to try.
Kyra C.
This was not great at all. When blended out on the eyes all the shades look grey. Kinda patchy in application. Immediately decluttered ghis item because I knew I would never use it again. I now hesitate to buy any eyeshadows from ELF cosmetics.
Michele N.
I am really impressed with this eyeshadow pallet from ELF!!
I picked up this paticular pallet for the colors and range of colors in the pallet. I've created a couple very pretty neutral looks and one glam type of smokey eye as well. This is a very versatile pallet and it has nice sleek packaging which makes it perfect for travel or just throwing in your purse.
For the price...the great shadows...and all the looks you can get out of this one pallet I HIGHLY recommend it!
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
I use this eye shadow almost everyday when I want a subtle pop of color. The pinks are really pretty and the formula is nice and light with a creamy texture. There can be some fallout, depending on how much you put on your brush. The formula is easy to work with, easy to blend, and easy to build on.

I like my colors to be slightly more pigmented, so I spray my brush with setting spray and it makes the colors pop more than they do on their own.
Joanna S.
Boston, MA
I bought this palette for my birthday and I loved it!  The colors are so beautiful and very pigmented It has a very complete variation that is easy to combine, the texture is soft and it is not dusty. I definely want to buy it again.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
This is a good eyeshadow. It’s a great palette of mattes that can be used with other palettes with metallics. You have to dig a little to get a good color payout but, a very good price point. I think everybody should have this palette as a go to for mattes.
Lindsay S.
I love the elf palettes they are rich in color and pigament and look Amazing on the eyes they blend out like a dream and they have many palettes you can choose from and the cost is on the lower end but the palettes themselves could past as higher end I want recommend them to a friend try them out for yourself
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.