BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Katelyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
Words cannot describe how much I love this palette. I bought it thinki g that it was just gonna be something I could add to my collection but I was wrong. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS THIS!!!! This is by far my favorite thing I have ever bought from e.l.f. I have already hit pan with some of my fave colors but the palette is so versitile that you can do something with every single color. I would completely reccomend this product to everyone.
Maria S.
Moultrie Ga
This is my go to palette, it has brown shades in that can be used for an everyday look. I keep it in my purse so when I'm out & have to touch up my eyeshadow. I love that it comes with a mirror as well because I hate eyeshadow palettes that don't have a mirror
elena g.
To start off, this is a great simple palette and it gets even better that it's not so pricey. The colors are great for a natural look and it's definitely lasted me throughout my work day. The packaging is super simple but cute. I would definitely purchase again.
Brittany F.
Linden, AL
These palette has some nice shades. The pigmentation is not the best but it's pretty good for a drug store brand. The packaging is nice. I don't use this product often. It's not the first one I gravitate towards. If I wet my brush first it helps with the pigmentation.
Darrla D.
NEW BROCKTON, AL
I purchased this palette about a month ago and I LOVE THIS PALETTE !! It outlasted me as I was entertaining on stage and perspiring !!!! Great pigmentation, glides on the eye lids without tugging on them. I would truly recommend ELF Eye shadow rose gold palette !
Kailee L.
This is a great palette! It is super affordable, each shadow is $1! And for the price, these shadows have a great formula and are super long-lasting and pigmented. There is, of course, room for improvement but for the price, it is a really really great eyeshadow palette. I would definitely recommend this to a friend, especially someone just starting off with makeup
Miranda H.
Oregon City, OR
This has so quickly became one of my favorite palettes. The pigments are wonderful, and they blend together beautifully! With a broad spectrum of color you can do a day and night look and not switch palettes! Love love love!!
Ginny F.
I really love this palette. Its very pigmented and easy to apply. I think the packaging is very nice. I think it's very good quality for the price. I would definitely recommend this palette.
Emily B.
Kent
As you can see from the picture these shadows aren’t very pigmented. They’re not very creamy. They are buildable though. When I try to blend it just rubs away all the pigment. If you like these colors try the Ulta Rose Gold palette instead.
Lyssa S.
Southbridge
The pigment of this pallet is great. The quality is okay, but the product works much better if you use a primer before the shadow. Otherwise it fades off extremely easy. I personally wouldn’t buy this for myself again, but it works as play makeup for my daughter.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Christina M.
Millbury, MA
Do these last all day?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?