BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I LOVE this palette because there are so many brown and nudey shades in this you can do a simple look with this or also an all out nude Smokey eye e.l.f has really stepped up there game in there shadows these are very pretty and pigmented great color pay off for the price. Would love to try the others out as well.
Kayla C.
College station, TX
I love the colors in this palette, and the pigments are really good and buildable. There is fallout with these eye shadows, so I typically apply eye makeup before full-face makeup and wipe off any fallout. It wears great with a nice eyeshadow primer.
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
I love this palette! The colors blend so well together its so easy to create multiple beautiful looks. You can use this as a subtle every day look or a dramatic night time. Stays on well. Overall great product.
Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID
Gorgeous palette, lots of beautiful colors that complement any skin tone. e.l.f. is an affordable make up brand, so something of this caliber is really impressive! As usual, the eyeshadow will crease especially if you have oily eyelids (like me), but the colors are too beautiful to pass up!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This rose gold eyeshadow pallete is one of my favorite by Elf. These colors blend out perfectly for a rose golden smoky eye or for a more subtle look using one shade all over the lid. Being that I’m fair skinned I prefer my shadows to be more warm toned, that’s why I use this palette as my perfect daily eye look
Litzy F.
Damascus, OR
Elf is so underrated I love this palette its quality is almost the same to some other higher end products that may cost you maybe 3 times more. The price is right! And I would definitely buy again once I finish with mine.
Megan W.
Sutton, WV
I love the colors on this palette! You get a few mattes and some gorgeous shimmers. A few of them have to be built up, but overall this palette offers some choice options. This gives some serious drama and inspiration. Goes great with my dark brown/hazel eyes.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
The looks of this eye shadow are beautiful. But when applied, I don't feel like the colors are as pigmented or show up how a swatch would. They lack something and I can't put my finger on it. Not as creamy like I enjoy my shadows.
Amanda F.
Lewisville, TX
The colors in this set are absolutely stunning! The colors are pigmented and last long. I normally spray my brushes with a setting spray then dip in the eyeshadow to get the color tones I want. I recommend this product especially if you’re wanting the UD Naked eyeshadows but don’t wanna pay the price.
Asha D.
This palette is a great palette if you are looking for cheap products. I bought this at Target and it was pretty cheap. Most of the colors in this palette are easy to blend but, they aren't very pigmented. My favorite thing about this palette is the sparkly colors which are really pretty and pigmented.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.