BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Erin B.
Minneapolis
This product was very disappointing. The shades are gorgeous, but are a very translucent powder. You have to use several layers for the product to even stick to the primer. The price was very reasonable and a few of the shades are doable but I wouldn't spend the money on it if you don't have to.
Nichole S.
If I am to ever buy cosmetics from the grocery store, e.l.f. is my go to brand.  I've just recently got into eye shadows and this particular palette I almost use on the daily.  The darker shades show more than the lighter shades but they definitely stay on for a while and look great.
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
I couldn't help but to play w it right away! Amazing colors! Not messy at all. Great for beginners. Color options are amazing. I love the dark purple color. It wasn't one I was looking forward to using but I loved it. Def a must have!
Maribel G.
I like it because it has all the colors I use and I love which is good!! But the pigmentation is not all the way their . I feel like a little bit more and I'll be perfect I mean for $10 its not bad at all I can work with it . when I go for natural looks during the weekday this is my to go pallet
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
ELF is a great product it is super cheap. I love this product. The packaging is great. The colors are very pigmented and vibrant. This palette and all the others I have used are wonderful! I definitely recommend this!
Tatianna J.
The colors in this eyeshadow palette are beautiful. They offer high pigmentation and are long lasting especially with a primer. You can not beat the price especially for the quality. I would recommend this to everybody. I love this eyeshadow palette and it is flattering on all skin tones.
Vanessa
Jamaica Plain, MA
Omg elf cosmetics never disappoints. Its super affordable. Its lasted all day. I bought it off their website. I have brown eyes so their palettes really do wonders in helping my eyes pop. I have a few from elf they are amazing dupes for naked palettes - not everyone has 52 dollars to spend
Nicole B.
Lowell, MA
I love the colors in this eye-shadow pallet, they are easy to apply and long lasting.  l love the more neutral tones, they complete the perfect subtle look. ELF products are very affordable which is awesome because you get a great product for half the cost of comparable items.
Natisha T.
This palette has some great colors and the pigmentation is ok but on my skin tone it don't show as well as I would've liked but I used it on a friend and it looked good I would recommend for more fare skin than darker skin tones but overall I was surprised how much their products have changed
Elizabeth B.
Kirksville, MO
This eyeshadow palate will look beautiful if you out a but of effort into it. I bought this at Target and love all of the colors. Most of the lighter glittery colors need to be applied with a wet brush, which is a bit annoying. However they look stunning and are beautiful in a simple way!
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.