BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and I'm so ...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
  • Is this palette very pigmented? Worth the purchase?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 19 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Asha D.
This palette is a great palette if you are looking for cheap products. I bought this at Target and it was pretty cheap. Most of the colors in this palette are easy to blend but, they aren't very pigmented. My favorite thing about this palette is the sparkly colors which are really pretty and pigmented.
Amanda G.
Lewisville, TX
The colors in this set are absolutely stunning! The colors are pigmented and last long. I normally spray my brushes with a setting spray then dip in the eyeshadow to get the color tones I want. I recommend this product especially if you’re wanting the UD Naked eyeshadows but don’t wanna pay the price.
Haley P.
Omg!! This is so good!! I honestly thought it was gonna be crappy but damn I was proven wrong! The colors are beautiful and they glide on so easy and you don't have to use a lot either!! It was 10 dollars!
Hannah👑💫
I own an elf eyeshadow pallet and I personally don't recommend to anyone. It does not blend easily and leaves dark patches on my eyes. I thought it had to do with which brush I used , but changing the brush did not help. If someone owns an elf pallet and gets good results, please share some tips.
Erin B.
Minneapolis
This product was very disappointing. The shades are gorgeous, but are a very translucent powder. You have to use several layers for the product to even stick to the primer. The price was very reasonable and a few of the shades are doable but I wouldn't spend the money on it if you don't have to.
Maribel G.
I like it because it has all the colors I use and I love which is good!! But the pigmentation is not all the way their . I feel like a little bit more and I'll be perfect I mean for $10 its not bad at all I can work with it . when I go for natural looks during the weekday this is my to go pallet
Nichole S.
If I am to ever buy cosmetics from the grocery store, e.l.f. is my go to brand.  I've just recently got into eye shadows and this particular palette I almost use on the daily.  The darker shades show more than the lighter shades but they definitely stay on for a while and look great.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
ELF is a great product it is super cheap. I love this product. The packaging is great. The colors are very pigmented and vibrant. This palette and all the others I have used are wonderful! I definitely recommend this!
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
I couldn't help but to play w it right away! Amazing colors! Not messy at all. Great for beginners. Color options are amazing. I love the dark purple color. It wasn't one I was looking forward to using but I loved it. Def a must have!
Keisha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are some of the best ELF eyeshadows. Plus the entire palette is only $10, which is a steal in the makeup world. They are pigmented and very blendable. The packaging is cheap, but the actual product makes up for it. I would buy this palette again, and I would recommend it to others.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.