BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Heather G.
Commerce city, Co
I bought this palette cause it was pretty and around 10$ and i simply just wanted to try it cauae the price was great. I feel like it could be more pigmented. The only color i can get to show up with out having to reapply my brush to the pallet 5 times is the darkest color. All the other colors take a few swipes across for it to show. But you cant beat cruelty free!!!!!
Kayla W.
I love the packaging of this eyeshadow because it's sleek and comes with a good size mirror. The packaging resembles the high end palettes in my opinion. It did not come with anything to apply the eyeshadow, so make sure you have eyeshadow brushes on hand! This eyeshadow blended like a dream and I love all the rose gold colors. This lasted all day on my lids. I love it!
Alexandra N.
Oxford, MS
I'm a little obsessed with rose gold as it is and I love e.l.f so when I saw this palette I had to have it. The colors are gorgeous and great for everyday looks. Good pigmentation for the price and decent formula. Great eye shadows especially if you're on a budget.
Alicia P.
Providence, RI
I love e.l.f. and almost all of their products. This palette is amazing! Its very pocket friendly in terms of price but it isn't one of those "you get what you pay for" products. The colors show up beautifully on your skin. I even use the darker browns to fill my eyebrows because the shades blend so easily and beautifully. I absolutely love this product!
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I really like using this pallet a lot because the shadows or pigmented and very bland will it easy to use. I do recommend using a different brush, then what is given in the pallet because you’ll need a few for blending and applying the colors. This is probably one of my favorite elf eyeshadow palettes because I like the rose colors that are included in it.
Larra K.
Saint Louis, MO
I was a little bit afraid of this palette since my own complexion is so naturally pink. I was afraid it would overwhelm my face. It turns out I had nothing to be afraid of! This palette has such a great range of colors and finishes that it makes it really easy to create a range of looks. Plus the packaging is sleek and sturdy so it's a favorite to travel with.
Meghan C.
East Dublin, GA
Saw many bad reviews on this palette, but it turned out pretty good for $10. The colors are really soft but are on the powdery side so there's a lot of fallout, also they aren't that pigmented but use some fix plus or setting spray of some sort and they will show up a ton better! Probably wouldn't buy again.
Erica L.
Burton, MI
I love this e.l.f palette, it comes with a variety of brown and pink shades and shimmer and matte shades. Its a cheap and good quality palette. What I like most about it is its a small packaging so i can take it with me in my purse and do touch ups if needed! Highly recommend make up brand vert inexpensive and worth it!
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I've been a huge fan of e.l.f. products for a long time! I find that their palettes are either AMAZING or really meh. This one, for me, was in-between. Some colors were great, and I find myself using them for days straight, others... chalky and dry. Fallout is sometimes a problem with a cheaper palette, but I usually will bake and can wipe away all of it.
Ruhma H.
Alexandria, VA
I love this product so much. I use it almost everyday and the good thing is that I have not had an allergic reaction to it like I do with most eyeshadows. It's a great dupe for Naked 3. I would definitely buy this product again
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.