BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Ruhma H.
Alexandria, VA
I love this product so much. I use it almost everyday and the good thing is that I have not had an allergic reaction to it like I do with most eyeshadows. It's a great dupe for Naked 3. I would definitely buy this product again
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
I love rose gold pallets, but this one is not very pigmented at all. I swatched them all on my arm and on my fair skin, you could only see a couple really well. I did a look with this yesterday and I will say they are a little better if wet.
Kirby J.
Must say that the packaging of this palette is nice. Before ordering the colors in the palette on the website looked very pigmented and beautiful. After swatching the palette i was disappointed with the color payoff. Colors did come through a little bit when i applied the ELF eyelid primer. I wouldn't purchase again unfortunately.
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Com cores bem pigmentadas e uma variedade que dá pra fazer qualquer look e ocasião ficar perfeito. Desde as makes mais naturais até as mais trabalhadas. a paleta te proporciona uma make incrível pro dia a dia e pra baladas também.
Katherine T.
Paducah, KY
I love this brand of makeup. It’s usually a good buy and it’s not super expensive! I would say this eyeshadow palette is okay. It doesn’t go on the best as far as pigmentation but it works alright. I probably wouldn’t buy this specific product again. But it’s not a wallet breaker as far as price on any of their products!
Summer B.
Hurst, TX
I have just started using this pallete and am very happy with. I am absolutely love it! The colors are so pretty and pretty pigmented. I am very impressed with the quality of this product and am even happier with the affordability of it . Very happy with this pallete and brand. Hope to try even more! e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
Caroline E.
Granby
For a drug store palette, this was absolutely amazing!  It’s color choices for the mattes made a super great tradition look in the crease, and it was very easy to get many different looks from the one palette.  Shimmers need to be used with a damp brush to get a good shine out of them, but other than that it looked stunning!
Katie B.
I bought this prior to buying the NAKED3 to see if I liked the colors in this. They're very similar to the UD colors for literally 80% of the price! The formula is great, only giving 4 stars because of how small the pallet is. I get that it is inexpensive but I go through ELF pallets in a few weeks because of their small sizes.
Shayne P.
Thus palette is ver inexpensive and pretty good quality for only being $10. It could use a little more pigmentation but other than that it is pretty good. I have blue eyes and it looks good on me. I recommend wearing it with other palettes also and not just by itself.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
This was my first eye shadow palette, and it is my favorite! It has everything in it I need to make the perfect rose gold eye look. Which is a lot more versatile than I had originally thought. There is this color that is the perfect crease color that is very similar to the Matte color in the Make Believe palette by Tarte.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.