BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and I'm so ...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
  • Is this palette very pigmented? Worth the purchase?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Alicia P.
Providence, RI
I love e.l.f. and almost all of their products. This palette is amazing! Its very pocket friendly in terms of price but it isn't one of those "you get what you pay for" products. The colors show up beautifully on your skin. I even use the darker browns to fill my eyebrows because the shades blend so easily and beautifully. I absolutely love this product!
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
I was a little bit afraid of this palette since my own complexion is so naturally pink. I was afraid it would overwhelm my face. It turns out I had nothing to be afraid of! This palette has such a great range of colors and finishes that it makes it really easy to create a range of looks. Plus the packaging is sleek and sturdy so it's a favorite to travel with.
Erica L.
Burton, MI
I love this e.l.f palette, it comes with a variety of brown and pink shades and shimmer and matte shades. Its a cheap and good quality palette. What I like most about it is its a small packaging so i can take it with me in my purse and do touch ups if needed! Highly recommend make up brand vert inexpensive and worth it!
Meghan C.
East Dublin, GA
Saw many bad reviews on this palette, but it turned out pretty good for $10. The colors are really soft but are on the powdery side so there's a lot of fallout, also they aren't that pigmented but use some fix plus or setting spray of some sort and they will show up a ton better! Probably wouldn't buy again.
Seong P.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette $10 for this palette??? You just can't beat that, and I especially love the proportions and how compact this palette packaging is, I own a few different color ways plus their Prism eyeshadow palettes. Love them!!! If you haven't tried these, I suggest you give one a try! Highly recommend to others! #influenster #contest #ad
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I've been a huge fan of e.l.f. products for a long time! I find that their palettes are either AMAZING or really meh. This one, for me, was in-between. Some colors were great, and I find myself using them for days straight, others... chalky and dry. Fallout is sometimes a problem with a cheaper palette, but I usually will bake and can wipe away all of it.
Ruhma H.
Alexandria, VA
I love this product so much. I use it almost everyday and the good thing is that I have not had an allergic reaction to it like I do with most eyeshadows. It's a great dupe for Naked 3. I would definitely buy this product again
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
I love rose gold pallets, but this one is not very pigmented at all. I swatched them all on my arm and on my fair skin, you could only see a couple really well. I did a look with this yesterday and I will say they are a little better if wet.
Kirby J.
Must say that the packaging of this palette is nice. Before ordering the colors in the palette on the website looked very pigmented and beautiful. After swatching the palette i was disappointed with the color payoff. Colors did come through a little bit when i applied the ELF eyelid primer. I wouldn't purchase again unfortunately.
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Com cores bem pigmentadas e uma variedade que dá pra fazer qualquer look e ocasião ficar perfeito. Desde as makes mais naturais até as mais trabalhadas. a paleta te proporciona uma make incrível pro dia a dia e pra baladas também.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.