BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
I picked up the E.L.F Rose Gold Glam Gift set a few days before Christmas while doing some last minute shopping. It was 50% off of $10 and the pretty Rose Gold colors caught my eye & I thought why not it's on sale and very inexpensive. I didn't actually use it until the end of January & I really wasn't expecting much. But after using it for a month I actually really like this palette! I LOVE Rose gold and these colors definitely compliment each other well, I like that the more I play around with all the colors the more looks I can create. Some are a bit light but I don't have any issues with creating pretty, attention getting looks! They are creamy & blend just as good as any other palette I've ever used. I'm 100% satisfied with this palette & it's probably my most favorite palette that I've used of the E.L.F brand. A decent palette for a more than decent price!! If you like going for a nude or natural look this is for you & if you want a range if shades that have matte & shimmer shades then I suggest you try this cheap palette!
Leilani N.
Salem, VA
This palette is sooo good, I was looking for shades for a very natural look and I found it. the packaging is very nice, Elf is one company that knows what its doing!!! Thank you Elf!!
Deserae S.
I really didn’t care for this pallet. The colors look great, but the quality of the eyeshadow itself wasn’t good. Seemed more cheaply made and the color wouldn’t last long no matter how many times I reapplied.
Kailee L.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!! There’s nothing much to say. Its a dollar per shadow and the pigmentation is so gooddd. The deeper shades i absolutely love! This IS a rose gold palette so the amount of looks that can be created are more limited
Charity M.
Smyrna
Omg! When I got this product I was in love with it! The eyeshadow is so smooth and u don’t even need a lot of it! The colors are so smooth and go good together! I would totally recommend this product!
Crystal C.
I love the shadows they are pigmented they glide on they are just great it is my go to pallette I have used it during the day then freshened my makeup for a night out
Brittany H.
This was a flop for me. I didn't care for the color scheme. The shadows themselves were ok. If you like cool tones, this palette is inexpensive and great for beginners.
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
Works nicely with a primer. But has little pigment otherwise. Lots of fallout too. Great value but not the best quality. Doesn’t last all day unless you use a primer.
Iris D.
Buffalo
A great product to begin with, and to end with. I think I got it at Walgreens, and it has really nice application.. you may have to build it up but overall I totally recommend !
Savannha P.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the colors they have in this. You can create so many looks. Also if you just add water that can help with the color or concealer to have them pop even more.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.