BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Wilmary G.
I have light skin with yellow undertones.
Some of the colors were pigmented and others not so much. Elf has some fallout but if you know tricks you can get past that. Though some shadows aren't as pigmented you can build it up and it's still quite easy to blend. It also doesn't look bad. Good for $10. The only reason it's not getting 5/5 is because when you order from the site they use FedEx and they take FOREVER! As opposed to UPS which is quick.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
This is a perfect dupe for the higher end pallets. The eyeshadow itself isn't horrible. It blends pretty well and doesn't have crazy fall out. I get this pallet for my younger cousins, friends, whomever that is just starting out with makeup. It's a great starter pallet or even just a good pallet to use for anything. I love higher end make up so of corse I find it's not as good as those, but it's also a fraction of the price. So it's 5 stars for a great product at a great price.
susie t.
Northbridge
A very cheap ($10), but effective eyeshadow pallet. Better than most drug store, and is vegan and doesn't test on animals! The shades are fairly easy to work with, a little hard to blend, and feel chalky. A bit of blending and some elbow grease and you'll achieve a simple casual eyelock. Very beautiful colours. I paired mine with a wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder overtop to have some sparkle!
Kelsey B.
I got this palette on sale (half off) for $5 at Walmart and I would have paid full price for it. It's such an amazing palette, it's a very good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. The colors are gorgeous and the pigmentation is stunning. The colors are easy to blend and there is little to no fallout. I would totally recommend this palette and once mine is used up I will be buying again.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
This palette is so beautiful! I love anything rose gold so I had to get this. The colors go very well with each other and it's great as an everyday palette. There's a bit of kickback but it really doesn't bother me. For $10, the quality is AMAZING and it's pigmented! I love how slim and smooth the container is and how the mirror is the size of the lid is great! E.L.F. continues to make great products and this is one of them!
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I do like a lot of E.l.f. Cosmetics products but this was just so-so in my opinion. I know that you get what you pay for in most cases but I decided to try this because I've had luck with many of their products being fabulous for the price however this was not very pigmented and didn't stay true and clean all day. I felt as if it faded and looked washed out after several hours.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I just adore this palette! Ever since starting to wear makeup in high school, I have hunted for the perfect rose/warm brown tones. I have light but warm-ish skin, very pink cheeks, and gold flecked blue eyes. This palette compliments my coloring and and also looks pretty with my eye color. I always use a primer and setting spray, and have had no trouble with lack of pigmentation or wearing off.

Lauren S.
These colors are just absolutely gorgeous! I am obsessed with all things rose gold & now I get to wear it! These colors look beautiful for all occasions. It is really easy to create a light look for daytime & a darker look for night! I just love everything about this palette! I highly recommend this palette. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Sharayah G.
SALEM, OR
I use this pallete daily. It is perfect for any look. And it was only ten bucks! One of my favs. It's just as good as alternatives. No room for improvement I love it! First time user of any of their eye shadows. I do recommending my make up groups for sure
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
I THINK this palette is supposed to be a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, which I know and love very much. I love elf cosmetics but I was skeptical that this would be pigmented. I applied my usual eyeshadow primer and then applied the shadows and I loved it. The color payoff is pretty good and there are a couple mattes in there for transition shades. Great palette especially for newbies.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.