BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve beautiful subtle to bold eyes with these 10 perfectly curated nude rose gold eyeshadow shades. The collection of hues is ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Silky smooth texture can be used as a liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blending effect.

How To Use

With An Eyeshadow Brush, Apply A Light Eyeshadow All Over The Eyelid As A Base.
Next, Apply A Medium Toned Shade On The Outer Half Of The Eyelid And Blend Out Using An Blending Eye Brush.
For Added Depth And Dimension, Blend A Darker Color In The Eyelid Crease And The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
Blend Out Any Harsh Lines.

Color #1, #7:talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #2, #5, #6, #9: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #3: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #4: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #8: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Color #10: Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sterate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitiate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 7499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Beautiful colors, I love neutral color1 Answers
  • I just ordered the e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation?! Apply easily?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Omg this colors are life ! ! ! . Nudes shades are so me . There beautiful pigmented shades " in 211 reviews
  • "Amazing eye set beautiful colors For the fall look of just want a neutral look" in 61 reviews
  • "the formula of this pallet is great and they have a variety of shades ! they have matte and shimmery so if you want shimmery and matte shades definitely purchase this !! i would recommend this pallet" in 18 reviews
Lara P.
Excellent packaging, sleek and secure, with a good size mirror.  Barely any fallout either in the case or on my face, so it's great for travel or midday touchups.  With my fair-pink toned skin and blue eyes this palette is gorgeous.  Though the second-furthest to the right is this cool blueish grape color that looks like a bruise on me, even when applied with a light hand.
Pigmentation:  the mattes are all lightly sheer and aren't very buildable.  The shimmers are more pigmented and buildable, but nothing like an UD palette.  More streetwear than runway.  Some of the paler shades have a short wear time, but the rightmost 6 seem to last all day.

My favorites at the moment are (numbered l-to-r) #5 and #6.  A gorgeous sparkly pink that manages to avoid Bubblegum Princess territory and a bright shimmery apricot with just a breath of pink.
For the price point, it's a solid product and even better scored on one of their 50% sales.  Would definately buy again.
Michele N.
I am really impressed with this eyeshadow pallet from ELF!!
I picked up this paticular pallet for the colors and range of colors in the pallet. I've created a couple very pretty neutral looks and one glam type of smokey eye as well. This is a very versatile pallet and it has nice sleek packaging which makes it perfect for travel or just throwing in your purse.
For the price...the great shadows...and all the looks you can get out of this one pallet I HIGHLY recommend it!
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I received this as a Mother's Day present this past year, and I was so happy to get it. The colors are beautiful, they blend super well, and last all day. I pair some of the shades even with my higher end eyeshadows and you can't even tell it's a drug store product. I have always loved elf cosmetics and this was just as great as their other products. I did notice quite a bit of fallout, but overall, great palette for the price.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I was swick sided to finally find this palette at my local store I went back almost 5 times to find it because they were always sold out so I knew it had to be great but then again just like the smoky palette I'm 50/50 if you use it all on its own it's pretty dry has a lot of fall out and not good color if you mix it in on top of a good primer or with spray you get more use out of it and it looks green.
Kimberly H.
Woodbury
I wanted to love this more than I do. I see so many people on the internet rave about ELF eye shadow palettes. This got me is just...meh. The colors really are not that pigmented and just kinda of bland. It may be better for a less is more makeup day. There is some fallout in the shadows and they feel really dry. I just don't reach for this at all anymore, it just doesn't excite me at all.
Catherine B.
Alexander, NC
I used this for the first time today, so this will be a first impression. I bought this during an Elf 50% off sale, so I got it for only $5.00! I really like how the shades are surprisingly soft, but they are a bit powdery and have some fallout, especially with the shimmery shades. I'd recommend maybe doing your eyes first with the shimmery shades before your foundation because I got some glittery fallout on my cheeks. The shimmery shades, on my first use, worked better with a wet brush. I used a little setting spray and the color payoff was so great! I definitely feel like this will be a staple for my fall eye looks!
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I picked up this ten pan palette after grabbing the mate one. The shades are all very pretty in the pan and they complement each other. I will say that they are all very similar. As with other elf shadows, they aren’t the most pigmented and they aren’t the least. You have to work a bit to blend them out, but for the price, they are comparable to other drugstore shadows.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I love the colors on this palette, they're so pretty! Second I can do some soft shadows nothing too much just to do a Natural Look on my eyes! Easy to apply even without a eye primer and they stay all day long! I love this brand I do recommend it to use during the day to go work or even just for a walk!
D M.
I like the Nude colors and when I try it the eyeshadow they are ok but just not pigmented enough. I swatched the color with my fingers and it's looks nice,but when I put it on my eyes the colors just didn't pop .I would recommend this to someone who is experimenting with eyeshadow and wants something cheap.
DeeAnn L.
This is a really good drugstore palette. It’s comparable to the urban decay naked 3 palette. The colors are pigmented and blend well. There is some kick back, but not bad if you tap your brush off. I only gave it 4 stars because I have other palettes that I like a lot better. But it’s good for the price.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Which stores can I find this in to buy? Ulta? Target?
Rajvee P.
Are these eye shadows pigmented?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
How pigmented and how well do these blend? I've never tried these
Megan L.
e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette Is this palette worth buying? It looks beautiful and I have been wanting to buy it but is is pigmented enough?
Christina M.