BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #7 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. Compact and retractable brush is perfect for precision application and mess-free storage. Use to apply lip color, fill in fine lines, or line the outer rims of your lips for extra definition. The tapered tip bristles are designed for easy and controlled application. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. Studio brush.

How to Use

Pop Up The Brush Tip By Placing The Cap On The Bottom Of The Handle.
Rub Over Lipstick, Lip Stain, Or Lip Gloss And Apply To Lips.
Repeat Until You Get Your Desired Color Intensity.

e.l.f. Retractable Lip Brush
  • "I love using these to carve out my eyebrows and my lipstick. They're pointed, and it makes it easier to be more precise with your concealer than an actual concealer brush!" in 4 reviews
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
Not a huge fan of this product. It was cheap and so I dont mind that I spent my money on it but I do feel like it could use some improvement. The brush is stiff and dosen't apply the product very well, Im sure others might find this useful but to me it wasn't the right fit.
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
This is an extremely convenient little lip brush, and it's so cheap! I believe it was somewhere between $2-3. It works just fine and is very portable. The only issue I had is that after a few weeks the bristles start to separate. Honestly, though, the brush is so cheap that replacing it every so often is not a struggle.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,My Favorite I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Lisa C.
Laredo, TX
This is the best thing I’ve ever bought to apply liquid lipstick on my daughter for any of her dance performances! Since she has no shape to her upper lip this allows me to draw it in before apply the actual lipstick. I give it a 10 and I love that it’s has a cover, I carry it in my purse without worrying about it messing up my make up bag!
Dina S.
I was so happy when I finally found this lip brush. I was looking all over for a brush that was sturdy enough to really work on my lips. I like the design of the brush and the ease of cleaning. I really do recommend this to those who want their lips to look good even while travelling.
Sarah M.
so far this is good . i got it online at ulta for like 3 or 4 $ . when it first arrived the brush was wicked stiff but after washing it , it became a lot softer. i like that it closes so you can take it on the go with you and don't have to worry about it getting ruined
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
Seriously such a good lip brush and sooooo cheap. Why bother buying this for a higher cost at any other brand. Seriously the elf brushes are some of the best out there.
Peyton K.
Dahlonega , GA
This isn't a terrible product if you're going to take a photo right after application. It's not incredibly long lasting, and it takes several swipes to get decent coverage, maybe not my first choice for lip coverage next time
Kariann R.
Westerly , RI
I found this brush to be very helpful when applying bullet lipsticks to clients and even to myself. It's very easy to use, gives you precise lines, and is cheap enough where you can buy a bunch of them and still be cheaper than one of the competitors brushes. It's also great for clean up around the lips with concealer as well.
Maddy H.
San Francisco
I really do not like this product. I always try elf products and they really do not work well. It's cheap but sometimes cheap price means cheap quality. It sucks at applying. I have oily skin. I would not reccommend this product. Don't waste your time.
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Is a good brush for your lips?
Chelsea B.
Is this good for applying lip stick?