BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The perfect size brush for applying powder, bronzer, or blush on the go! The soft bristles apply and blend product flawlessly for buildable coverage and the retractable head allows for controlled use and mess-free storage. The synthetic bristles are vegan-friendly and easy to clean.

Bristles out: 4.5" h

HOW TO USE

Remove cap and slide down base to expose brush. Sweep onto face and blend color as needed. Replace the cap for mess-free, on-the-go touch-ups.

Care Instructions: Cleanse regularly with the e.l.f. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner and e.l.f. Studio Brush Shampoo to maintain perfect color application and to increase the longevity of your brush. Absorb excess moisture with a towel, reshape hair, and lay flat to dry.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

e.l.f. Retractable Kabuki Brush
  • "I really like this retractable Kabuki Brush! I take it with me everywhere and apply my bronzers or blush with it. Its very soft and I'm able to fit it almost anywhere without worrying that its going to get all bent out of shape or the hairs will fall off which they don't. Its also very cheap! " in 28 reviews
  • "This brush is perfect to throw in a makeup bag on the go! it's the perfect blush or powder brush at full size, and you can pull it up half way to contour! I put on makeup at school on occasion and this brush is a must-have " in 6 reviews
Ari M.
Auburn
This is an alright makeup brush. I have used it a few times but it sheds and I have to pull the bristles off my face. It’s too big and bulky to keep in a small purse or a small bag. I don’t recommend this to anyone who plans to keep it in a travel bag or a purse
Nikole P.
Lafayette
AWESOME! Super useful to stick in your purse for touch-ups and the cover keeps the brush part clean. They work well for blush, bronzer and face powder. My favorite thing is that I can retract one halfway to use for contouring and bigger to blend and set.
Whitney E.
Midland, TX
This is the best kabuki brush. I use it to apply an eye shadow as a concealer for my under eyes. It's really easy to clean too.
Usually I don't wear make up because of my job but when I do this brush makes it really easy to apply my make up.
alexus o.
With the top great brush to travel with.
Easy clean. Smooth application. It's small travel sized . It's retractable so u spin the bottom and the brush spins in to change to over all look of brush and application. I think that's fun and neat
Aubree S.
Clarksville
The brush is very thick and full. The way that it retracts keeps its shape beautifully and allows the bristles to remain intact. I use this brush for everything from powder to highlight, and more. I recommend it for any makeup lover.
member-ad54e5cbc
This brush is so amazing, and not just for the price.... It feels like a high end brush in my opinion. I love how soft the brush hairs are, and also the retractable design. This makes it perfect for travel, so that it doesn't take up as much space in your makeup bag, and also helps keep the brush clean from debris that may be in your bag or where you store it!
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
I was really excited to use this brush because of the retractable feature. Mine broke on me after dropping it. I've rarely used it for that reason. I wish that it was glued together better or maybe mine was just faulty.
Haley M.
Garretson, SD
Love it! I use it for my highlighting. It's great for something you're trying to make subtle. Easy to use and blend with. Very good value, quite cheap with great results. I would recommend as a starter kabuki.
Randi Y.
This brush is fantastic! Super soft and doesn't have that cheap, scratchy, ultra-synthetic feel that cheap brushes sometimes have. I use it to apply translucent powder and it always leaves my face flawless, properly covered, well-blended, and streak free! I also LOVE the retractability of it because it makes for super simple and mess free touch ups on the go. I have oily skin so oftentimes, I'll need to touch my powder and rather than carrying around my cumbersome and messy loose translucent powder, I simply dip this brush into the powder before I leave home, retract and close it, and toss it into my bag! Voila! Shine free once again, and I don't run the risk of getting powder everywhere. All thanks to this perfect brush. :)
Kaylei S.
Forest City
Love, love, love me kabuki brush! This is a retractable one so I don’t have to worry about it mixing powders with another and I can just throw it in my case without fear it will not be in good condition!
I have been looking for a new kabuki brush, is this one great even though its affordable ?
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Ok, so I have one of these, and absolutely love it, however I am having a hard time finding another one. la anyone having a hard time finding this on the store shelves?
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
In the market for a kabuki brush. How would you compare the retractable brush to the nonretractable one?
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
What type of makeup would you use yo apply with this brush?
Deirdre C.
The other elf brushes I have gotten, I have had problems with the hairs/bristles falling out very easily. Does this do the same thing in anyones experience?

Amazon