BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The perfect size brush for applying powder, bronzer, or blush on the go! The soft bristles apply and blend product flawlessly for buildable coverage and the retractable head allows for controlled use and mess-free storage. The synthetic bristles are vegan-friendly and easy to clean.

Bristles out: 4.5" h

HOW TO USE

Remove cap and slide down base to expose brush. Sweep onto face and blend color as needed. Replace the cap for mess-free, on-the-go touch-ups.

Care Instructions: Cleanse regularly with the e.l.f. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner and e.l.f. Studio Brush Shampoo to maintain perfect color application and to increase the longevity of your brush. Absorb excess moisture with a towel, reshape hair, and lay flat to dry.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

e.l.f. Retractable Kabuki Brush
  • "I really like this retractable Kabuki Brush! I take it with me everywhere and apply my bronzers or blush with it. Its very soft and I'm able to fit it almost anywhere without worrying that its going to get all bent out of shape or the hairs will fall off which they don't. Its also very cheap! " in 28 reviews
  • "This brush is perfect to throw in a makeup bag on the go! it's the perfect blush or powder brush at full size, and you can pull it up half way to contour! I put on makeup at school on occasion and this brush is a must-have " in 6 reviews
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
This brush lasted me almost 10 years before a rolled ankle caused it to fall out of my purse and onto the ice at just the right angle to break the whole thing. It was a devastating series of unfortunate events but I replaced my best loved retractable kabuki brush as soon as I was able.
That was 4 years ago and we're still going strong.
I love my kabuki to apply almost everything to my face. I use it to blend out liquids, powders and I especially love it for blush and I don't care who knows. It's my holy trail lazy girl brush and the case makes it possible to take along anywhere
Nikole P.
Lafayette
AWESOME! Super useful to stick in your purse for touch-ups and the cover keeps the brush part clean. They work well for blush, bronzer and face powder. My favorite thing is that I can retract one halfway to use for contouring and bigger to blend and set.
Jennifer C.
Best brush around! I normally don't like E.L.F. products but it has really come up in recent years much better products and such. This Kabuki brush was so soft and it's retractable so extra plus. Sadly, I was only able to use once before it was stolen.
Glo🌻✨ o.
new york
E.L.F is where I head for all my brushes!! They’re affordable and vary! I recently got this Kabuki brush I feel like a princess when I use it lol. I use it for blush, setting/loose foundation powder! It’s great and super fluffy!
Lauren B.
Clermont
First of all this isn’t a kabuki brush, this is a brush. But other than that i like it, it’s nothing special but it is also like 3 dollars and i still use it everyday for setting my face. I like keeping it in my bag with me :)
Kelly K.
This is my go-to brush. I use this every single time I do my make up, so I’d be lost without it 😂 it’s perfect for using face powder.. I even use it to blend my foundation. Its very soft, and I’ve never even a single hair strand fall out on me before. Used and washed dozens of times. And I’m obsessed with the fact I can close it up, so the bristles aren’t exposed.
Vanessa H.
Stanford, KY
I have had my retractable kabuki brush for several years. It is the only brush that I have found that I like for applying my pressed powders. Absolutely love it and highly recommend
Adian A.
detroit
E.L.F brush’s are average but they don’t last for long time, however their easy to work with, I use kabuki brush to apply my Cantor, I had for about half a year now it’s still good I guess because I don’t use it a lot therefore it’s not bad to bought it again maybe you’ll like it. e.l.f. Retractable Kabuki Brush
Carrie S.
I love my retractable kabuki brush - I have always wanted one and e.l.f. was priced just right for me.  I don't try any other brushes because I am totally satisfied with e.l.f brushes.  They're great value for the price.  They're so affordable that I try to purchase one every time I go to the sotre.
Sarah J.
Gainesville
I carry this brush in my purse for reapplying powder throughout the day. I love that it has a cap that keeps the bristles clean and safe when being lugged around l day. Also it’s the perfect size for touching up my nose and chin. Not too big, not too small. I haven’t had any issues with shedding. Overall I think it’s great for the price.
I have been looking for a new kabuki brush, is this one great even though its affordable ?
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Ok, so I have one of these, and absolutely love it, however I am having a hard time finding another one. la anyone having a hard time finding this on the store shelves?
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
In the market for a kabuki brush. How would you compare the retractable brush to the nonretractable one?
Danielle B.
WONDER LAKE, IL
What type of makeup would you use yo apply with this brush?
Deirdre C.
The other elf brushes I have gotten, I have had problems with the hairs/bristles falling out very easily. Does this do the same thing in anyones experience?

Walmart