BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The perfect size brush for applying powder, bronzer, or blush on the go! The soft bristles apply and blend product flawlessly for buildable coverage and the retractable head allows for controlled use and mess-free storage. The synthetic bristles are vegan-friendly and easy to clean.

Bristles out: 4.5" h

HOW TO USE

Remove cap and slide down base to expose brush. Sweep onto face and blend color as needed. Replace the cap for mess-free, on-the-go touch-ups.

Care Instructions: Cleanse regularly with the e.l.f. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner and e.l.f. Studio Brush Shampoo to maintain perfect color application and to increase the longevity of your brush. Absorb excess moisture with a towel, reshape hair, and lay flat to dry.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

e.l.f. Retractable Kabuki Brush
  • "I really like this retractable Kabuki Brush! I take it with me everywhere and apply my bronzers or blush with it. Its very soft and I'm able to fit it almost anywhere without worrying that its going to get all bent out of shape or the hairs will fall off which they don't. Its also very cheap! " in 28 reviews
  • "This brush is perfect to throw in a makeup bag on the go! it's the perfect blush or powder brush at full size, and you can pull it up half way to contour! I put on makeup at school on occasion and this brush is a must-have " in 6 reviews
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
This brush lasted me almost 10 years before a rolled ankle caused it to fall out of my purse and onto the ice at just the right angle to break the whole thing. It was a devastating series of unfortunate events but I replaced my best loved retractable kabuki brush as soon as I was able.
That was 4 years ago and we're still going strong.
I love my kabuki to apply almost everything to my face. I use it to blend out liquids, powders and I especially love it for blush and I don't care who knows. It's my holy trail lazy girl brush and the case makes it possible to take along anywhere
Regan G.
West Pelzer
There is nothing wrong with this brush per say, I just haven’t found myself reaching for it at all. The bristles are not packed tightly enough to really blend anything, and I don’t find it appealing for application (and blend with another tool) as the shape is not ideal for smooth, even color distribution. Perhaps someone else could find a use for this... Gave two stars for the useful, compact packaging.
Nikole P.
Lafayette
AWESOME! Super useful to stick in your purse for touch-ups and the cover keeps the brush part clean. They work well for blush, bronzer and face powder. My favorite thing is that I can retract one halfway to use for contouring and bigger to blend and set.
Aubree S.
Clarksville
The brush is very thick and full. The way that it retracts keeps its shape beautifully and allows the bristles to remain intact. I use this brush for everything from powder to highlight, and more. I recommend it for any makeup lover.
Jennifer C.
Best brush around! I normally don't like E.L.F. products but it has really come up in recent years much better products and such. This Kabuki brush was so soft and it's retractable so extra plus. Sadly, I was only able to use once before it was stolen.
Glo🌻✨ o.
new york
E.L.F is where I head for all my brushes!! They’re affordable and vary! I recently got this Kabuki brush I feel like a princess when I use it lol. I use it for blush, setting/loose foundation powder! It’s great and super fluffy!
Lauren B.
Clermont
First of all this isn’t a kabuki brush, this is a brush. But other than that i like it, it’s nothing special but it is also like 3 dollars and i still use it everyday for setting my face. I like keeping it in my bag with me :)
Aschia L.
Fairmont, WV
I actually purchased every elf makeup brush on sale for a dollar a piece they do not shed they do not fall apart and they get the job done just like any expensive makeup brush out there
EMILY B.
riverside
I used this in high school and wouldn’t recommending. Only good thing about it was that it worked for s very little that. After a while it started to shed and was hard to pick up product
Vanessa H.
Stanford, KY
I have had my retractable kabuki brush for several years. It is the only brush that I have found that I like for applying my pressed powders. Absolutely love it and highly recommend
I have been looking for a new kabuki brush, is this one great even though its affordable ?
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Ok, so I have one of these, and absolutely love it, however I am having a hard time finding another one. la anyone having a hard time finding this on the store shelves?
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
In the market for a kabuki brush. How would you compare the retractable brush to the nonretractable one?
Danielle B.
WONDER LAKE, IL
What type of makeup would you use yo apply with this brush?
Deirdre C.
The other elf brushes I have gotten, I have had problems with the hairs/bristles falling out very easily. Does this do the same thing in anyones experience?

back