elf Putty Eye Primer - Cream - 019oz

e.l.f. Putty Eye Primer - Cream - 0.19oz

The e.l.f. best-selling putty primer is now the perfect base for any eye look. Formulated to extend your eyeshadow wear for up to 12 hours. Amp up your eyeshadow with this color intensifying putty eye primer that locks in eyeshadow for a crease-proof look! Infused with vegan Squalane to help moisturize the eyelid while extending wear. Choose the perfect shade for your desired end look: •White - intensifies brightness •Cream - adds depth and color corrects •Rose - adds depth and color corrects •Sand - adds depth •Clay - adds depth and helps create a smoky effect •Black - adds depth and dimension, and helps create a smoky effect Proud to be 100percent vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Putty Eye Primer - Cream - 0.19oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lutz, FL
Not my favorite eye primer... it's a bit difficult to work with. I couldn't pick up the product with a brush so I had to scoop some of the putty out and warm it up with my fingers to use it. The color was perfect though and it does lengthen the wear time of eyeshadows and eyeliner. Retails for $5 at Ulta.
Dowelltown, TN
e.l.f. Putty Eye Primer - Cream - 0.19oz uploaded by Dana D.
I love this product. It works really great . The color is awesome. You can use just by itself or put eyeshadow on with it . It will last 12 hours at least . I purchased at target . I recommend this for anyone .
El Paso, TX
e.l.f. Putty Eye Primer - Cream - 0.19oz uploaded by Evette T.
I love this eye shadow primer it keeps your eyeshadow on a long time as well as make colors vibrant.. I will say it feels hard/dry in the container, but if you use your finger it gets smooth and creamy when applied!! It works best with your finger than a brush or sponge. And for $5 it’s worth a try!
Orlando , FL
I really wish I wouldn’t give it a star, I didn’t like like maybe it didn’t work for me but could work for you? Idk?
Detroit Lakes, MN
When I first tried this product, I just HATED it. There was nothing I liked about it. It was super dry and did NOT blend at all. I did try using a brush to apply it. I decided to read up on some other reviews though and saw some suggested that you pick some up with your fingers and “warm” it up first. I ended up doing so and I could already feel a difference in texture. I applied it with my fingers to my eyelids, where it was easy at first to blend, it becomes more difficult in just a few seconds, so blend VERY fast. I do LOVE how it made my eye makeup last though! My eyelids get so oily during the day and my eyeshadow always creases. This product honestly impressed me, I had NO creasing all day! Although I do like how the product works, it is quite the hassle to work with. I also wish a brush would work with it as my fingers don’t get as precise application. Honestly, I don’t recommend this product, unless you have the time and patience to work with it.
antioch
Best primer ever, it hides my pores and makes my foundation look so smooth! It also helps my foundation last longer then usual. My fohndation usually seperates on my nose but with the primer it doesnt!
Clifton, NJ
it's very hard to work with, it really is very dry. you can get it to work, but its almost more trouble than its worth so i personally dont end up reaching for it. but it sounds like some shades are creamier than others so for the price, i'd suggest just researching before buying
I'd like to start off by saying, I think I got a bad one. Mine is very dry and when I try to apply it, it just came out patchy and didn't blend on my eye. Not sure why that is, but I'd like to get another one and try it again. The color is also a little dark for me, my fault. It is similar to my skintone but for eye looks you probably want something lighter to make the colors pop.
Placerville, CA
This stuff is not great. Way too dry and does not go on easily. When you do get it on it doesn't do anything to help your eyeshadow stay. Would not recommend
Spring Park, MN
e.l.f. Putty Eye Primer - Cream - 0.19oz uploaded by Amy M.
Everyone raved about this so I got it and was very disappointed! super dry and I honestly think it makes your eye makeup look even more creased and just messy. Maybe I got a bad one? e.l.f. Putty Eye Primer - Cream - 0.19oz so dry!

Looking for your answer?